All reviews in room wifi the main street japan amenities station
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is my first-time stay at this hotel for one night, Price is reasonable, location convenient, good amenities, room was small but it is a standard in Japan. Just 5 mins walk from the station and in the main street, many restaurants nearby, pubs, shops. In-room wifi was fast.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank JessicaTYL
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I injured my snowboarding and didn't have anyone with me to help. They took my 1am phone calls graciously and even found someone that spoke English. They promised to find me a taxi and crutches. When I called for an update at 7am and food, they don't have room service, they went to the store to get me food.
In general, the customer service was above and beyond.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank maemae16
JalcityNagano1221, Front Office Manager at Hotel JAL City Nagano, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Maemae16-sam,

Thank you for your comment.
We hope this finds you feeling much better.
We always welcome you to visit us again.

Best regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were coming down from the mountains at Shiga-kogen, just NW of Nagano and needed a place to stay for one night. Great price, good amenities and perfect location. Less than .5 miles from Nagano station. ¥730 taxi ride or easy enough to walk. Near many restaurants, pubs and shops. In-room WiFi was fast. Room was small, but that is pretty standard for Japan. Only cost ¥7900 and had a western style double bed. Would highly recommend to any Nagano visitor, business or pleasure.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K-dog68
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here twice now and found its location convenient and room excellent. Has an good breakfast buffet and an excellent view of the outlying mountains. Just 5 minutes walk from the station and in the main street that leads to many attractions and food!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2015

This hotel has excellent location;, shops, bars, restaurants around, pleasant staff, room was clean, modern decoration, very good amenities, comfortable bed. Hotel halways nicely decorated as well.
I enjoyed every moment of my stay.

Stayed: December 2015