“Refreshing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining hall + Balcony
Coffee maker
Washing machine & air dryer included
French restaurant within premises
French restaurant within premises
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Singapore, Singapore
“Refreshing”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was warm and cosy while the surrounding environment cool and refreshing. One of the best holiday I had for a long time. A truly unique authentic place unlike those more commercial places.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
xuying
Singapore, Singapore
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

After visiting Tokyo, we wanted to look for a place to just relax, unwind and get away from the hustle and bustle of a city. This place is perfect! Located high up on the mountain, surrounded by greens (although they were snow-covered when we were there), we felt like we were in a different place. Yet, it is only a 20-minute drive down to Kobe city. Convenient, if we are in the mood for some shopping, hunting down delectable Japanese foods or exploring the numerous charming cafes Kobe has to offer. Ideal for couples and friends!

The log house itself is so cosy and comfortable that I felt I was at home. It is clean, organised and well-equipped. The rooms are spacious. On some days, I actually didn't want to venture out. I just want to curl up in front of the fireplace and read a book or to stare at the forest, breathe in the cool crisp air and let time pass me by. Hopefully, I get a chance to go back during autumn. I think the reds and oranges will make the scenery even more awesome!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Mar 2015
Thank you very much for your kind words. Indeed autumn is a real deal here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$320
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing