“Nobody would recognise Auchans coffee shop / sandwich bar in this version.”

PAUL Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Dhahran
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An American company, but Proust’s madeleine at last found in Dammam. Very kind and caring service, relaxing atmosphere, really pleasant. Just perfect.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited for dinner, excellent food, you can enjoy different nationality food here. I tried for the indian taste.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

- Amazing French food with amazing service!
- Love the lovely fresh breads.
- I recommend the onion soup and beef burger.
- Expensive.
May it be for brunch, lunch, a quick bite or dinner.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I really enjoined having my break fast in such restaurant and I like it to start my every weekend.. thank you so much

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It is always a good experience and feeling of eating healthy. There a good variety of food for everyone. I recommend to avoid on peak times due to seating limitations though observed increase in seating area lately.