See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Tourist hotels within the business trip in the beginning of June 2017. I had business standard room with perfect view to Irtysh river.
Room was spacious, with big and comfy bed, free mini-bar and bottle of water, bathrobe and slippers (that's surprising for 3* hotel).
There are two types of breakfast - "early-bird" continental from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. and another one from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. The variety of dishes is huge and it's good for every one from vegan to meat-lover. Coffee is also good. I really enjoyed the breakfast here. They also make Siberian tea ceremony every day from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. And of course you can have a lunch and dinner there as Globus restaurant is a part of the hotel.
The staff is perfect, professional, polite, friendly and helpful. They ordered me the taxi to the airport (but I overslept it :) ).
The one and only minus for me was the audibility. I heard my neighbor snoring as if we slept together :))) (but I'm sure we didn't :) ).
Anyway another time I'm in Omsk I definitely stay here and will recommend it to all my colleagues.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2014

This Hotel looks like a cheap hotel, enough central location, clean hotel.
But this time there are a big renovation inside the hotel and everywhere too many voices, workers, etc. If I did not pay cah for 4 days in entrance, I will change it.

Room tip: 11th floor's rooms are small.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

They gave a marquee on the "beach" pumping out loud music at 11pm!
"Restaurant is big but thy is not a compliment. It is bad. We walked out.
Apathy and surliness is the service to expect. They have wifi but only one operating lift. Be prepared to wait.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel is an easy walk from Omsk cathedral and other sights. The room overlooked the river, had nice simple modern decoration and was much larger than comparable hotels. We were a large group eating between 20.00 and 22.00hours and like many of the other Russian hotels we stayed in the food on our buffet ran out and very little was provided to top it up. To add insult to injury they wanted to charge extra for milk for coffee. Oh and the room did not have a kettle an essential for me even though I always travel with a water heater to cover just such circumstances.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2013

A special tripadvisor badge for what might be the world's worst hotel, or at least its Spartan essence. Someone carefully swept this place to make sure that anything that qualifies as an "amenity" was removed.

To be clear, when compared to the price, location, and potential, the value tradeoff here is so weak, really you should never stay. If you want a budget place, go cheaper. If you want something that's decent and comfortable, this certainly isn't. If you want something nice, my god run away.

The rooms are small and the beds are basically cots. There is no AC so you are either heating, or opening a window. There is no water, no internet, no turndown, no nothing. The lobby is drag, the restaurant ridiculous, the premises tired.

Breakfast in this hotel earns a special distinction. This is the worst hotel breakfast that has ever been served on planet earth. They charge almost 10 dollars for it, which, relative to the fact that you can walk a block and find a string of cafes service real food at a quarter of the cost, is absurd. They have a buffet with something that resembles scrambled eggs (hint - its not eggs), mystery meat cold cuts, curdled/lumpy milk, and some cocoapuffs. Bypass at all costs.

The staff, in fairness, try. They smile at you as if to say "it will be ok" but they know, poor things, that they are selling the pink slime. I appreciate their efforts to be friendly, but the product doesn't really help them. I know its the middle of Siberia but there are many decent small hotels to stay that are better, and the Ibis is also perfectly "good enough" for international standards.

If however you would like to baseline travel standards with a truly Spartan experience - sign up!

Room tip: run far away
Date of stay: March 2013