See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Room on the river side, comfortable and well equiped
breakfast is international (good and nicely presented)
staff is really available and professional
Fitness room is a shame (hopefully the surroundings are great for running)

Room Tip: try to be on the river side
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CharlesB3059
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Confirmed again. Hilton rooms are my preferred one, big not giant , always well positioned compared with landscape e easy to be reached. Bathroom at top as the king size bed. Hope to back here soon and have more time to enjoy the warm hospitality

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Snowman80
Reviewed 24 February 2017

friendly and unobtrusive staff. the hotel is in a very convenient location in the city centre. The room I got comfortable and spacious with a great view from the window. Breakfast is tasty, varied. Liked the Breakfast room, nobody bothers anybody, spacious and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 13 February 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn in Ufa is a newly built, spectacularly located hotel with plenty of amenities. The rooms are comfortable and modern; the restaurant is cozy, and the staff are exceedingly nice and helpful. The Bashkir menu presents creative takes on local cuisine that are very much worth a try.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Nina M
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Warning do not stay at this hotel. They will discriminate against you! Especially if you are American or a foreigner! I booked a reservation at this hotel, and came to Russia. Went through my passport check and visa checks. Then I arrived at the hotel, and they were going to check me in, until I showed them my passport. They immediately discriminated against me once they saw my passport was from America, and as such kicked me out into the cold. I would not stay here if you are a foreigner unless you are ready for them to discriminated against. I recommend staying at a local hotel or somewhere else were the staff will not discriminate against you.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business