1,078 results
All reviews business trip breakfast buffet was good what it says on the tin train journey would stay again porridge old city the river world cup kremlin street standart male trans subway
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Hotel similar like all ibis in Russia, same issues in the bathroom (water is on the floor after your shower). Nothing wonderful in room, just ibis standart.
But restaurant was terrible. Too much newbie staff were in this evening when I was there. My waiter brought me wrong beer (in glass, when I asked in the bottle). After I asked he brought in bottle, but forget opened it. I asked again. Also he brought the soup without spoon, i asked again.
Sausages was unsavory.
And in menu you cann't find price for sause, it's look like you order some grill dishes and sause price included. But I found separate price for sause in my bill. I said waiter that it's abnormal and he should remove it from bill, and he agree that it isn't normal, but didn't remove it from bill. The price wasn't so big (60 rub) but sutiation was extremely unpleasant.
I tried tell this situation on check-out, but nobody (administrator Shukrat) wanted hear me and nobody asked me about my stay.
I chose this hotel several times for my business trip, next time I will choose another hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms ended on -02 with a good view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Maria M, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Nizhny Novgorod, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Very good location, European service
Breakfast was worse than usual this time because there were too many guests staying for the Volga swim, which created even queues for coffee and some food wasn’t replenished in time
Otherwise it’s a great value for money

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Maria M, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Nizhny Novgorod, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

General manager

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel does what it says on the tin, rooms are on the small side though.

Breakfast was adequate but someone should give them lessons on how to make porridge.

Good location, easy walk to transport links or site and restaurants.

Only bad side male staff seemed to want to make people’s life a misery during my stay, female staff were brilliant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Maria M, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Nizhny Novgorod, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review of our hotel! We hope to see you again very soon and improve your impression!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I've been a loyal member of Accorhotels chain for quite a long period. Unfortunately this was the first time at Ibis Nizhniy Novgorod when i didn't feel myself not even welcomed as a loyal member but even as just being in Accorhotels chain. The problems started even at prepayment stage and continued simultaneously during the whole stay -even at checkout. So i can't recommend Ibis Nizhniy Novgorod to anyone at least for now - hope my feedback will help the management to pay attention for Ibis Nizhniy Novgorod and improve the current status and allow this hotel to be a prominent part of the Accorhotel Chain.1)my room rate was 100% prepayment. So the payment was conducted at the same date when i make the reservation: 13.10.2017. For some reason i was charged again by Ibis Nizhniy Novgorod at 02.11.2017 - i sent request to the hotel asking to clarify what had happened at 03/11/2017 - i have received no answer here yet. When checked in at the hotel i asked at the reception about this issue: unfortunately i had no clear answer, just was informed by reception staff that i will get the answer at check out. Unfortunately during the check out manager Shukhrat wasn't able to explain me clearly what has happened: in quite rude and nervous manner he told me kind of "you know it happens sometimes". 2) The staff at the reception desk gave me wrong info about breakfast slots. 3) i ask if it's possible to park my car at the hotel parking and the answer was NO again in absolutely unfriendly manner. I ask to keep me posted if there will be any possibility - unfortunately i had no feedback here. 4)at breakfast i asked the restaurant staff if it's possible to order fried eggs because i'm used to enjoy this meal each time i stay in Ibis - the answer was NO: the staff marked that usually there is such an opportunity but not today because there are too many guest and there is only one cook at the kitchen (frankly speaking there were around 3 or 4 tables occupied ). 5) the table with vegetables and yogurts is located very inconvenient to to take anything from it. 6) welcome drink voucher was proposed only for one person (though we ordered double room) 7) if i got it correctly there is no local wifi in the hotel - only city wifi , so the connection was very unstable. 8) the sink wasn't clean enough 9) there was only one power socker near the bed 10)the bed wasn't made as it's always made at Ibis

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Maria M, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Nizhny Novgorod, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Provides good comfortable convenient hotel. Rooms are neatly well arranged with thorough cleanliness, well arranged furnished and in proper arrange to meet customers needs. Staffs are very helpful and served immediately.

Room Tip: Rooms are accesibile
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon in ibis Nizhniy Novgorod Hotel!