“Absolute 10 stars!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check in Desk for Condos. Open 24/ 7 around the clock. Easy Key access.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Check in Desk for Condos. Open 24/ 7 around the clock. Easy Key access.
This is the building , Brand New and superb views and appointments
Bathroom, Towels, Area Rugs, Glass Shower enclosure!
Bathroom, Towels, Area Rugs, Glass Shower enclosure!
AC Bedroom/ Wall Washer Mood Lighting, speakers
Ultra Modern Kitchen, Fully Stocked, Granite Prepp Counters, Stainless Steel
Top Quality Cookwear, Pots , Pans, Steamer, Cutlery
Living Room Views
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed: View of the Ocean/City
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paulina S
“Absolute 10 stars!!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

First and foremost I like Fast internet. This condo has both Wi-Fi and cable as you want total privacy this has it. This is the fastest internet I have ever used anywhere! This is the best apartment I have ever rented in my life. Its better than my own apartment hahaha kitchen is amazing, everything is there and works. What a dream view of ships, ferries and ocean going vessels. The exterior deck is a dream come true. a nice wine and view the sunset over the ocean is just a pretty as it gets! Every inch of this condo is Luxury. The owner is not kidding, it really does have a Serta perfect sleeper mattress and box spring. I check these things because lots of false information on the internet. But nothing false about this apartment its exactly as described or even better. Shopping in every direction quick and easy! One tip this Condo as a washing machine, which is perfect and he even provides the laundry detergent. But I don't like to iron, so I washed my clothing in the Condo and then went downstairs to the commercial laundry (same building) and had them do my ironing. Even the apartment has a new iron and ironing board but I hate ironing and its so cheap in Cebu to have they do the Ironing. If your thinking about renting a Condo this is the one, I return to Cebu every year to spend time with my family there, but I never stay with family I like my own place to kick back and relax. This place is the best ever, don't hesitate you will be very happy you got your hands on this apartment. My hats off to the owner, this guy does it right.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing