“Great &Secure location, Fabulous Swimming Pool.”
Welcome drink Flipkey Award
Mount Apo - highest mountain in Philippines
Samal Island
Clubhouse
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Lou16774
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Great &Secure location, Fabulous Swimming Pool.”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

First of all, Thank you Christine & Jo, for my never ending questions an emails :)

Excellent location, SM Ecoland is just 5 minutes walk, its very convenient to get some few bits and bobs and if you are like me who does not like to cook, the restaurants are all over the place nearby. The swimming pool is fabulous, crystal clear, clean and big enough- ideal for an early or late night dip, and i think it's the icing on the cake. The beds are huge and very comfortable, great air conditioning. Had a bit of a trouble with rice cooker but it got sorted, thanks to Christine, she is very accomodating and approachable. Pocket wifi internet connection is weak, kept disconnecting, wasn't able to download pictures nor use skype, i ended up having a data connection and even for that, i had to go outside the building to get connected (perhaps because we are in the ground floor?)
TIPS: Be sure you have ample of mosquito repellent when you are outside at night- loads of mozzies! Overall a great stay, I would recommend your accomodation to any future guests. And Thank you for my refund.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Swimming Pool and Great customer service from Christine & Jo.
Liked least: WIFI connection & mosquitos
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
koji o
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“had a good time”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

good access to huge shopping malls. safety and comfortable room. we could relax like my own house. i want to visit again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
Clay T
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I was very pleased with my stay at One Oasis everyone there was very helpful. I had no problem with getting my key to the unit after arriving a day early the unit was ready . Very good security and close to the mall where I had no trouble getting supplies bottled water and anything that I needed. I would recommend this unit to anyone is looking for a clean and safe place to vacation in Davao..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service was very good .
Liked least: WiFi very slow.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
William S
“Great location; responsive staff”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The two-bedroom condo had everything as advertised. The kitchen had all the utensils and pans to cook. The location is literally next to the SM Mall, which has a large grocery store. The clubhouse on the grounds is a nice place to sit and relax. Christine was extremely responsive to all requests. She met me at 6am on a Sunday morning when my flight arrived to give me the key. Will definitely look to return.

Liked best: Location, Service
Liked least: Wifi was slow; air conditioning only in bedrooms
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
25 Mar 2015
Thank you for choosing our condo for your trip. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.
ollaine17
“Simply the best!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed here last Feb 07-10 with the whole family. Our place is definitely one of the best! Very accessible from SM and other shops as well. Our room is perfect! from linens,kitchen needs and everything.It's like our 2nd home :) My kids loved the pool.Very pleasant stay we had.I would like to thank also Christine for being friendly and accommodating us in our needs.Overall I can say that our stay is indeed amazing! Thank you so much to Ms.Jojo for considering my request to stay in their place.We would definitely be back in Davao and with this place. Again, more power and thank you, thank you so much for this wonderful place. THUMBS UP! :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
22 Feb 2015
Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing