All reviews dhow cruise mountain safari palm trees the ground floor souk musandam mountains drive port
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The natural beauty of the Musandam fiords and the enduring appeals of the Jebel Harim mountains were the primary draw of our tour. We were delighted we made the trip! Best visited with a 4-wheel drive vehicle to be able to access the natural sites.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a double-bed and air-conditoning
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hofmeister952
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

the hotel is quite good...the staff were very accommodating...we did not have prior reservations yet
they gave us good deal for the rooms...they also allowed us to do barbeque in d night with our own stuff...the breakfast spread was limited yet it was tasty....

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The hotel is situated ony 10 min from the airport and offers free transfers. The hotel might not be the newest one in town, but the staff is extremely friendly, helpful and service-minded. The rooms are large and clean, the beds are very good. The hotel even has a pool. The breakfast is simply delicious, every day different choices from the buffet and dinner in the adjoining restaurant is convenient and good. The staff also gave me rides to town and were helpful in organizing a boattrip and rental cars.

Room Tip: choose a room towards the pool area
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank susanneki9006
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel has very large rooms and a comfortable bed. I was very happy with my stay. The staff are friendly and there's a travel desk where they can arrange tours to the attractions of Musandam. I did not use this. There is also a pool which can be used till 11 pm.
The only downside with the hotel is probably the restaurant. I went there and to have a snack at around 3pm but there was nobody.
The hotel is behind the airport in an area where there are no shops or restaurants within the walking vicinity. So you have to drive to city centre for that, which is not a long drive.
Overall, I was happy with my stay and I would probably go there again on my next visits to Khasab.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rezasattarzadeh
Reviewed 14 March 2017

An old hotel with big rooms. There’s a mosque opposite blasting out prayer calls every evening so it might not be for everyone.

Hotel and restaurant staff was very friendly and always armed with a ready smile for guests. After weeks of continental breakfast, I’m pleasantly surprised by the variety here. I casually asked if there is peanut butter and ten seconds later, could hear the whole kitchen echoing with my question, a testament of the staff’s dedication to their guest’s every need.

The lights of my toilet went out and was restored quickly after I informed the front desk about it. Unfortunately, Wifi was intermittent in my room on the top floor, and non-existent in most of the restaurant. Also, the ‘hot water’ in my room turned out to be lukewarm at best.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo