“Very Happy!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Erie Lakeview Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Scott K
“Very Happy!”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Tracy was so very nice, catered to all of our needs. The house was beautiful and our room was great. Wished we had time to stay another night. I would definitely recommend staying here!

20 Nov 2017
Thank you, Scott and Stephanie! It was so nice meeting you both and I was happy that I had the things you needed to make the most of your stay! You were both such kind and considerate guests, any host would enjoy having you! All the best!
Corinne M
“Amazing, sweet and inspired”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lakecrest Estate is a hidden gem on the shores of Lake Erie. Tracy goes above and beyond for all her guests. I was there as part of a wedding party, we got the bride ready in one of the rooms and Tracy pulled all the stops to make sure the day was flawless! The rooms are amazing, great size, mine had a full bathroom ensuite with a beautiful lake view. Breakfast was great - french toast, yogurt with fresh fruit, breakfast meat and lots more. The decor is beautiful and perfect for the bridal pictures. We couldn't have asked for a better location. Will definitely be returning!

8 Oct 2017
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed being a part of such a beautiful event! You and the entire party were great fun and I loved that Lakecrest Estate complimented a very special day! You were an awesome guest that I look forward to hosting again on your next visit! Thank you!
James L
“lovely estate with beautiful lake views”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Every part of this 8-plus acre wooded estate is beautifully manicured and maintained. It is directly across the street from Lake Erie, and each of the three luxurious guest rooms has a view of the lake. There is also a separate cabana house with a full kitchen, well suited for a family of 4 staying a couple days or more. The house is beautifully decorated. Our room had a comfortable four-poster bed and a huge tiled bathroom with a tall shower. All baths have gold fixtures. Owner Tracy was a gracious hostess who gave us a tour of the premises, recommended a great local restaurant for our dinner the night of arrival, and served a fabulous breakfast! We would book this place again in a heartbeat!

7 Sep 2017
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I really enjoyed hosting you & Margo and I look forward to your next visit! Our landscape changes with the seasons so it gives me great pleasure to tour with my guests! It makes me happy that you had a memorable stay!
Jet727839
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Staying at Lakecrest Estate was Amazing!! Tracy Tavakoli was very accommodating. She is a very personable host. She makes you feel very comfortable. She sends friendly e-mail reminders. She goes out of her way to make your stay a success. She got in contact with people that she knows to have message therapist come on location for a couples message. She made our Anniversary very romantic. Our breakfast was amazing with a Hawaiian twist. She knew we were going to the Erie County Fair and included admission tickets in our napkins when we woke up to have breakfast which was a very thoughtful touch. It is very clear that she loves what she does and I would go back in a heartbeat!!

Your age range 25-34
22 Aug 2017
I am so happy that I could help make your Anniversary special! You and John were a joy to host! I appreciate your thoughtful feedback and hope you both get a chance to come back and make more great memories!
Debbie F
“Perfect place to stay for Buffalo and Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Easy to find. Lovely estate with beautiful rooms and personal attention to the details of our trip. Would definitely stay again!

10 Aug 2017
Thank you, Debbie! I really enjoyed meeting you, your husband, and your friends! You were great guests and I look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing