“Just in here for a drink”
Review of Karaoke Shout

Karaoke Shout
Ranked #9 of 30 Nightlife in Astoria
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I came to watch the Karaoke, and only ordered drinks. The karaoke singers were mostly terrible. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Great drinks
Great karaoke rooms
Pricey but worth it
They have an area in he front where you do can do live karaoke with others and not get a room

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I went here to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a large group and rented a room. The price was reasonable and they have a huge selection of songs. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

When making my reservation I was told it was $8 for non drinkers and $35 for open bar. I reserved the biggest room for my 10-150+pp party. I was told if time was to be extended it was $10 more per person. On my arrival I told the two bartenders I had a reservation, I was told I had to wait until my whole party arrived before I was allowed in my room. I talked over a situation with the girl and we we paid and were told where my room was. When entering the small room, I turned to the girl and told her I reserved the big room. Her repsonce was" this is the only room we have available " how i was told that answer when I reserved a room boggles my mind. I was very upset. Second, the tablet to pick songs, wasn't in the best working condition. Spent have the time pushing buttons to get songs to sing, plus, it wasn't clean and was sticky as if a 4 year old was playing with it with candy soaked hands. At the end of my renting time, I was told it was $10 more pp, And after paying the man for an extra hour, I was told there will be no more alcohol served ! Why would we all pay for extra time and no more drinks !? The next complaint I have was the room had no ventilation. The ac did not work. They didn't even have much options for certain songs requested. Overall it was a horrible experience and I will never go back there. False advertisement and the place sucks.

1  Thank S S