Open today: 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great day

We had a lively time riding around Tuaran area visiting local villages and admiring the vistas. Hot... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2020
838marikam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
via mobile
A Great Day on Mountain Bikes

Just had a great day riding in rural Sabah on mountain bikes. We stayed on fairly flat rural roads... read more

Reviewed 28 February 2020

from US$48.72
from US$77.00
from US$56.42
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2018

The guides were great! Telling us lots of stories, serving us drinks at several times (good since it was super hot), fixing any bike problems in seconds, reviewing our ability and changing the route to make it a challenge but doable for the whole group.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My dad and I booked this MTB tour as we both love to do this, and we weren’t dissapointed at all!
Good bikes, friendly guides, nice parcours, ... Big thanks to Von and Alex for making this trip on of our highlights of our Malaysia journey. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing bike ride with Alex. The crew was very professional. I sent my request a month in advance and the team offered me what I was looking for.

We cycled 45 kms - trails, single tracks, great hills, suspension bridges, jungle, villages.

What a way to explore Borneo.
I really recommend Bike Borneo 100%.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MPHNK
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent ride with these guys, very friendly, very helpful, adapted the route and ride to suit our different abilities, giving me and the lads something more challenging whilst taking great care of my wife who really enjoyed her route. They will adapt the route and challenges to match your skill and fitness level. Would use them again.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank 5michaelr
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic day ride with Alex with great support from Von. Mountain villages, great climbs, great views, great local people! Thanks to you both for an awesome day, hope to see you again soon.

Date of experience: January 2018