“Amazing; Above and Beyond...”
Review of Air Astana

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Air Astana is amazing. The airplanes are new and beautiful. The flatbeds are among the best in the industry. The crew shows outstanding hospitality. Food is wonderful. In the case of my recent trip, I was traveling from Rwanda to Kazakhstan. The airline went above and beyond to provide baggage transfer in Dubai. The Dubai ground staff is also incredible. Thank you...

Date of travel: June 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear Truman,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us; and our services provided on board and on the ground.

We want to make every customer’s experience great, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Nargiz

Write a reviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Many thanks to Darina for bringing me round when I took unwell on the recent flight from Atyrau to Frankfurt. She had quickly notice I was a bit off colour and had me on oxygen pretty quickly which did the trick. Checked my BP afterwards as well, really unexpected attention. I was so impressed with her response and professionalism.

Love Air Astana!

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Graham Calder,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Our crew members are well known for being professional, high-qualified and supportive. And we are so glad that Darina was helpful. We’ll pass along the kind words.

Thanks for your trust; we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Over the last six months I have travelled to Kazakhstan multiple times for a work project. I had not before flown with Air Astana, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the high standard and quality of their service.

In particular a local ground staff member in Aktobe, Moldir Mudarissova went above and beyond to ensure a memorable experience. She was friendly, caring, professional, helped me with my check-in and was happy to answer all questions I had and

Date of travel: November 2020
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Dean W,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with us; Moldir will definitely be happy to read your review.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we comply every day.

So thanks for your kind words.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Than you so much for Aigerim, who helped us with the service!
Excellent work and support from her side. I’m very proud and glad that we have such person who works in Kazakhstan ( Air Astana) who can really understand the more major of situation and be so politely to help any problems.
Management should kept such employees like Aigerim and she needs to be sits on top level like manager or even higher.
If you read this Aigerim, I’m sure that your will get lots of stars on your careers.
Good luck and thank you Air Astana!

Date of travel: May 2021
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear Дамир У,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.

We are also happy that Aigerim helped you to resolve your problem. We’ll be sure to relay your message to her.

Thanks for your wishes and your willingness to share.

Looking forward to your next flight with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Despite being a minute late to drop off the luggage, land crew member Ayana Alina has shown empathy and let me proceed, which totally saved me time, money and made my day great. Huge thank and all the best, Ayana!

Date of travel: April 2021
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear Aray S,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Ayana is truly a gem to have on our team!

We look forward to see you again on your next flight with us.

Nargiz

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.