“Excellent service onboard. Especially the meal !”
Review of Air Astana

Reviewed 5 March 2021

I am a usual business class traveler on AIR ASTANA. To be honest, I believe it is the best airline company in the Ex USSR countries. New aircrafts, top in flight entertainment, great design, comfortable seats, nice crew and... good food onboard ! I had prawns with a salad and it was really excellent ! Keep on going AA !

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear HOUDEBINE,

Thank you for your brief review and high rating.

We're delighted that you enjoy your flights with us.

Thank you for your wishes. It encourages us to achieve new heights.

We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Nargiz

Write a reviewReviews (1,450)

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed flight from Nur Sultan(Astana) to Frankfurt with Air Astana Sunday 14th Feb 2021

I was travelling from Almaty to Frankfurt via Astana.

The service on both flights was very good and the food and drink choices outstanding.

Given plenty of choice and excellent presentation of starter and main course.

Service was just the right level for a night flight.

Good Job Air Astana

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Value for money
KCAirAstana, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Dear GeoffBlanta,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your review with us.

It's encouraging to know that you enjoyed your flights with us and rated the onboard service and catering so high.

Thanks for your trust; we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Zhanna

Reviewed 10 February 2021

Slick, efficient and very professional. Air Astana made the journey back to Europe a very enjoyable experience. Particularly impressed with their attention to detail, and the new aircraft is very smooth.

Date of travel: February 2021
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear Ian H,

We appreciate your brief review and high rating.

It’s great to learn that your flight from Nur-Sultan to Frankfurt was enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for highlighting aircraft.

We hope to see you soon on board.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Ray of light in gloomy times

I just flew with Air Astana from Frankfurt to Astana (Nur-Sultan) and I was so very impressed with their customer service, safety procedures, new plane, in-flight entertainment and food.
One of their European partners cancelled one leg of my flight and Air Astana customer service contacted me with new flight options before I even had the chance to call them.
Once I boarded, the plane was very new and clean. . I have taken few international flights with Air Astana in the last several months and I have always felt very safe and comfortable despite, well, everything.

Date of travel: January 2021
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Natalie Z,

Thank you for your brilliant review and high rating.

We're delighted that you had enjoyable and comfortable flight with us and your expectations were exceeded by our level of customer service.

Our aim is to provide excellent, safe and comfortable travel for our passengers.

We will be glad to welcome you on board again!

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Hello there. First of all, I am very satisfied with all the services provided. However, I would like to thank the ground handling staff who showed more interest than the flight crew. I have preferred your company for many years. Mr. Nigmat, who works in ground handling services at Almaty Airport, behaved very graciously on my last flight and gave full and perfect answers to all my questions and requests. That's why I wanted to share this with you. An employee to be taken as an example. You will also be happy if it is a great representation of your company in this way. Thanks Mr. Nigmat and thank you AirAstana Family. I wish you continued success. Cemil OGER.

Date of travel: December 2020
    • Value for money
KCAirAstana, Guest Relations Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear Cemil,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff in Almaty airport will definitely be happy to read your feedback.

Thanks for your kind words and we hope you will enjoy your next flight with us. Happy New Year!

Nargiz

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.