2,616 results
All reviews burger king kansai airport terminal building an early flight international terminal late arrival main terminal next morning lawson convenience store overnight stay stayed one night last minute shopping good size night's sleep train ride japanese restaurant late at night
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have stayed here three different times. It's the perfect place if you have a flight from the KIX Airport ahead of you or if you arrive at the airport in the late hours. The price might be a bit high at the busiest seasons but it's worth it. Very clean and spacey rooms with everything that you could hope for. On a clear day, you get a good view of the Osaka city from the higher floors. The breakfast buffet is very diverse and has something for everyone. There are kiosks and restaurants in the base floor of the hotel. Also if you want to do a bit of shopping, the Rinku Premium Outlet mall is just a trainstop away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KalleUs
HotelNikkoKIX, General Management Office at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport this time again. We are very glad to learn that you were satisfied with our room, amenities and especially with location. We believe our location, which is conveniently located to Kansai International Airport, could be best suitable for the guests whose flight departure is very early in the morning or whose arrival is very late at night. . We are sure that the stay with us would create a valuable time and physical margin for our guests' wonderful travel.

With your favorable comments as encouragement, we will further try our best to live up to your expectations not only for our location but also for our services.

We look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Recommend for late flight arrival from Thailand.
It's very convenient just walk from the airport. Also it has convenient store nearby.
It's very clean and comfortable for rest after long flight. Good service for any question about going to the city in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. We are very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with staying at our hotel.
We are flattered to receive such a generous compliment to our location, room and staff services. Your high evaluation encourages us a lot and means a great deal to us all. It's an honor to have been able to help you.

With your favorable comment as encouragement, we will further try our best to live up to your expectations.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at business hotels in Japan so it is a little pricey for me. However, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Compared to some of the business hotels that I stayed at before, this is a luxury hotel for me. The first thing that is nice about this hotel is that you can walk across a bridge from the airport of the 2nd floor and reach the train station within minutes and walk across the other side of the station right to the hotel also within minutes. If you go towards the right from the entrance, past the escalators, you will reach the elevator so having large luggage will be no problem. They have different tier room sizes such as first class and business class like the airlines. I got the premium economy room and it was very roomy. They also have a complimentary smartphone called "handy" which guests can use but I did not try it because I had my own phone. It looks interesting though and sounds convenient for people who do not have access to data service in Japan. I would be interested to hear reviews by someone who has used it before. Anyways, the staff were very accommodating and professional. With the train station minutes away, I was able to take a short trip to Osaka Castle and shop around Rinku-town (which is one station away from kix station) all within several hours. Another convenient thing about the hotel is that there is a Lawson's conbini store within the building of the hotel so if I needed a quick snack or something, I can walk over there. This place was a pleasant surprise for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. We are very happy that we can share your warm-hearted feedback with you here. It was greatly encouraging for us all.

With your favorable feedback in mind, we will further try our best to ensure that you have a comfortable and relaxing stay with us.

We are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

If your plane lands after 9 pm, the best choice IMHO is to head straight for this hotel. It is well appointed, well staffed, and very roomy....I mean US standard roomy. If I compare it with the hotel I am now in in Kyoto ( Ibis) in which I have to open the door and exit the room if my wife wants to get out of the bathroom....

For a hotel that I believe, caters mainly if not exclusively to travelers to and from Kansai Airport, I find the restaurants close far too early. I was looking forward to a first night in Japan Teppanyaki, but it closes at 9 pm... shame really. Sure, just outside you have a Burger King, and if you use the old trick ( which they charge you for) of asking for extra cheese, you get a freshly cooked burger, and a couple of beers from the local equivalent to 7-Eleven and you can survive....But is the only “ negative” comment of an otherwise quite excellent experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheWholeTruthES

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. It was a great pleasure having you stay with us.

However, it was a pity that you could not enjoy our Teppanyaki. We are sorry to say but its last order is 9pm and you need a reservation at least until the previous day. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience, though, we believe comments from our guests are absolutely valuable in improving our everyday services, so we will share your opinion and use it as a reference for better services in the future.

In spite of that unpleasant experience, thank you for praising us highly. It's an honor to be a help to you.
With your favorable feedback in mind, we will continue our efforts to enhance the quality of our services.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and we all look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Five of us, three generations of family, stayed in the hotel after a day flight from Australia. With young kids, it is so easy to walk undercover from Kansai airport to the hotel lobby rather than train into Osaka for that first night. We had a large double room and a triple room, and it was perfect to relax, have a light evening meal, a huge and excellent buffet breakfast before beginning the train ride late morning to Kyoto. Highly recommended as an easy way to start one’s holiday in Japan.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorothy J
HotelNikkoKIX, General Management Office at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. We have always endeavored to have all our guests, from a busy business person to families, get comfortable stay with us, so it is especially glad to know that we could offer your family with young children a perfect overnight stay. We are very happy that we can share your warm-hearted feedback with you here. It was greatly encouraging for us all.

With your favorable feedback in mind, we will further try our best.

We are looking forward to serving you again soon.