See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located near Kofu station and many restaurants. There is a department store nearby as well as a couple of grocery stores on the first floor of the Kofu station building and in the basement of the department store. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The only downside is that the rooms got this slight musty smell to them.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Max_LC1
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Our family has stayed here several times while visiting family in Kofu. We like the large rooms, close proximity to the train station and the reasonable price. Elevator is tight and always stops on the lobby floor, but is such a small nuisance compared to the great value staying here.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Neat & Clean property
More of a Business Hotel
Conveniently located near the Bus Stand ,Railway Station & Shopping area - Daiso , Lawson and all basics are 5 to 10 minutes walk from the hotel
But No arrangements for Breakfast / food
Tea & coffee are complimentary
Good Value for the money

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We are leaving from this hotel this morning after two nights stay. We chose the hotel when I visited my brother's family in Kofu and hadn't heard of this hotel before. Thank you for all the trustful reviews. I'm glad I chose this stay. The room is super clean, no odor, no stain, and no dusts. It looks still pretty new inside. All the workers including a junior lady are very polite and kind. Location is a big plus. We are traveling to use highway buses, from Narita and to shinjuku, the bus ticket box and the bus stop is located around the corner from the hotel. The train station is minutes away and we stopped by the station department store to get bentos, lunch boxes. There are two convenience stores very close by. We kept visiting there to grab pastries and bottles of fresh juice every day also.
We use Eco stay plan through the web site. It doesn't include daily cleaning but change only towels upon our request, and it's a cheaper plan to stay if you stay 2 nights and longer. So, there was no cleaning peoples' visitation in the middle of our stay. We could sleep in till noon to rest from our international flight that way. I will miss this comfortable stay. The Trip-advisor's positive reviews were very true!

Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank IkejunUtah
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My husband and I spent three nights here prior to my son's wedding after spending three nights in Tokyo. My daughter-in-law found the hotel for us and we absolutely loved our spacious room with huge balcony and Japanese style bathroom. There are photos provided by management shown on this TA site and the one of our room was exactly as shown, including the windowed room in the shower/bath room!

Our room came with a refrigerator, tea service, a safe, slippers, robes, an abundance of wonderful bathroom amenities, a comfy queen bed and pillows with crisp white linens and what was most appreciated, a massage chair that included massage of the ankles, feet and legs!!

The staff were very kind in their efforts to speak their limited English and there was a computer station on the 3rd floor which they allowed us to use at no cost (wireless there too but not in the room). There was only one other room on our floor and when it was unoccupied, I took a peak in and took a photo of it. It had two double beds but no balcony so I'm not sure if many rooms feature a balcony which we enjoyed stepping out on to for fresh air or just to take in the view.

The hotel is located in a small alleyway just off the main street and is in close walking distance to the JR trains and a taxi area. It is close to a large shopping mall and supermarket as well as numerous restaurants and cafes. There are also two convenience stores basically across the street, both with ATM's. For whatever reason, our card did not work in either but did in a nearby 7-11 store ATM. Also in close proximity is Maizura Castle Park, with it's beautiful gardens and castle. (An English map is provided by volunteers at the park at no cost and there is no cost to enter and stroll the park/gardens - definitely worth the visit).

I'd definitely recommend this hotel for those who are staying in the Kofu area. It is good value for money

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony and massage chair!
Date of stay: October 2012