“Great cheap eats!”

Arabic Moon Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Aqaba
Reviewed 7 February 2019

We ate here on our last day in Jordan - we chose it because it was packed with locals and we soon understood why - tasty food, friendly and efficient staff, big portions and very affordable. This place won't win any Michelin stars, but if you want good honest food in a local restaurant then definitely recommended!

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank Rab N
Write a reviewReviews (123)

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

We ate there our first day in Aqaba.We enjoyed local food in logical prices..Big portions!Easy to find it.Near the city center.I suggest it!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank NIKOSGD
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

The owner is very nice to tourists and explains his dishes. He let me into the kitchen to try the dishes before ordering. You can use good and fast WiFi for free here. Hummus, falafel and Arabic little dishes for a low price. Sitting outside is chilled out.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

This was one of the best places I ate during my two-week holiday in Jordan. Delicious food, great value and extremely friendly service. I had the hummus, falafel and foul accompanied by a lemon mint drink. I had so much food I ended up enjoying the leftovers for dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Nice sitting outside, great dishes, one of the best falafels I’ve had in Akaba. Great atmosphere, nice and friendly service. Also good prices. If you wanna try some local food I fully recommend Arabic moon!

Date of visit: December 2018