All reviews infinity pool mass tourism mui ne vietnam trip mosquito repellent definitely stay here again beach view wonderful stay the main strip yogurt resort bungalow receptionist wind sea
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I felt peaceful and quiet enough of this place for relaxing. Sunsea has only 15rooms in a green garden and 2 pools, the owners might have built more rooms. I loved the atmosphere here, the monotone architecture. Accommodation and facilities are as same quality as 4star resort Ive been experienced. Room rate is quite good deal. Nevertheless, staffs weren't well-trained, I felt they were not happy what they did. They were afraid of their boss instead of making tourists completely satisfy. By the way, recommend for couple and family.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ssrmn, Owner at Sunsea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Duy C,

thank you for your review.
We take very seriously your comments to improve our service as much as possible.

With our kindest regards.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel based on a recommendation and it delivered in every way, from the moment we arrived we felt like we were in paradise.

The location right on the beach and away from the main road is perfect. The hotel restaurant and infinity pool overlook the hotels private section of beach and it's easy to loose days in this heavenly setting.

We booked an Ocean View Cottage and it was divine (probably the nicest hotel room we have ever stayed in). The room was very spacious, with beautiful furniture, a large smart bathroom, an outdoor bath area and multiple outdoor seating options.

Staff are extremely friendly and attentive, we felt like royalty during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff genuinely care. Thuy deserves a special mention for her non stop smiles and dedication.

Breakfast is excellent with a large choice of both Vietnamese and Western options ordered from a menu. The restaurant serves food all day and this was some of the best food we had in Vietnam.

We really felt like we hit the MuiNe jackpot with this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sparklymaya
ssrmn, Owner at Sunsea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Sparklymaya,

all the staff and management of SUNSEA Resort are very proud to inspire such nice comments. It is like some angels stayed in our resort and we will put all our energy and our talent to attract more angels at SUNSEA Resort.

Thank you so much and we hope to welcome you again and share some wonderful time with you.

With the kindest regards of all staff.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

beautiful room , one of the largest TV screen I have seen in an hotel . Excellent food and services . Nicest pool in front of the sea. I wish I had more time to stay in a boutique hotel like the Sunsea resort , I will be back for sure

Room Tip: choose an ocean view room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
ssrmn, Owner at Sunsea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Philippe,

all the staff and management are happy that you have had a great time at SUNSEA Resort.
We hope to serve you again soon.

With the kindest regards of all staff and management.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We had a pool view room which was smallish but very well appointed and a great balcony with couch out onto the garden pool. The main horizon pool, bar, and restaurant area is fantastic with a great view out onto the beach and we spent most of our time around here just relaxing. Good breakfast. Other food and drink prices were reasonable. The resort is very well maintained and staff were busy cleaning and repairing something every day. The staff were very friendly as well. Will come back

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickduyen
ssrmn, Owner at Sunsea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Rickduyen,

you have cached exactly the spirit of SUNSEA Resort, what has been done to allow our valued customer to have a good relaxing time and enjoy the timeless beauty of nature.

All the staff and management of SUNSEA Resort thank you for your nice comments and we are looking forward to serving you again soon.

With our kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I frequently go to Mui Ne for weekend retreat and this resort was never on my list. This time I gave it a try and quite delighted.
I picked Ocean view room with indoor jacuzzi, the room was spacious, adequate amenities, big Smart TV, I really loved the infinity pool and quiet environment.
However there were some issues need to be adjusted
My wooden bathtub had some small bugs and sand so I decided not to use.
The receptionist's English must be improved, he hardly communicated with foreigners.
During the breakfast, the staffs welcomed and greeted foreigner guests but not us. I felt unfair.

This resort can be on my list together with Anantara, Bamboo village, the Clift and Mia if their service is seriously being improved

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vu D
ssrmn, Owner at Sunsea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Mr. Vu,

we appreciate your comments and will do the necessary improvement of the service you require to welcome you again at SUNSEA Resort and give you a sense of fulfillment.

With our kind regards,