Poshanu Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$86
US$79
US$106
Four Oceans Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$60
US$42
White Sands Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$62
US$86
US$53
US$48
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
US$163
US$136
Priceline
All reviewsbeachfront villabeach bargerman dishesgarden restaurantrestaurants servebeach frontday bedmui neimmaculate gardensthe private beach arearomantic getawaybeach loungerslovely bathroomlarge swimming pooltropical gardenluxury resortin ho chi minh city
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Cham Villas has amazing facilities and the grounds are beautiful. The staff are lovely and very helpful. The private pools villas are the best ones there, the pool is bigger than most pools for a whole resort and the communal pool is nearly double the size. The beach is at the end of the resort and is beautiful, and the stuff keep it in very good condition.
The breakfast buffet is the best and a large variety of foods to choose from. I suggest the banana pancakes, we had them on in a market in Hoi An and were the best things I'd ever eaten, and the hotel ones are pretty good too.
Overall Cham villas is a great place for a holiday and I highly suggest it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kylieanne1997
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The stay I had in the Cham Villas was the highlight of my trip. The private pool villas that my family had booked were definitely worth it. They were luxurious with our own private pool being the rough size of most communal resort pools. The grounds were immaculately well kept with every building and facility within the resort all looking brand new. It was right on the beach which was amazing to have such a nice private beach only meters away from our villa. It was nice and affordable with very nice breakfast included. The stay was definitely one to remember and I strongly recommend it to others looking for accommodation in Mui Ne. I'd like to thank Cham Villas for my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Constructed with the theme of the Cham tribes which used to inhabit this part of Phan Thiet many years a go - this hotel is idyllic and captivating. The lush green set-up with tranquil swimming pool and beach front is simply awesome. The villas are spacious and very comfortable. the restaurant and the service of the housekeeping staff was exemplary. the rooms were spacious and bordering out right luxury.
the beach in front is very tranquil and comfortable to access any time of the day. The pool is also very relaxing and inviting.
we were the group of 5 staying in two villas. The attention to detail in each of the villas was amazing. the service and hygiene was well maintained. The idyllic settings with greenery and palm and coconut trees were almost therapeutic in its settings. one of the members of the group is strict vegetarian - and the restaurant staff and the management were very kind to accommodate the requests to custom make the food to his linking. a very huge thanks and a thumbs up for the service and care.
I will definitely recommend this place to all visiting Phan Thiet and myself will stay there when there next.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank priyank1209
Reviewed 26 August 2017

recent business trip to VN and needed a place to decompress This was terrific in every possible respect. I cannot be more enthusiastic. Planning another trip in the next 3 months with this as a specific location/destination
this would be a great trip for couples...bring a paramour here...family with kids...friends trip... guys to kite surf...solo... whatever. great place.

Room Tip: ocean view obviously...duh
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank m219806261
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have visited at many resorts in Mui Ne but i wanted to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday in a new place, then i chose Cham. The room was good with clean bed, big bathroom and airy patio. The staffs were friendly and so nice, specially the Restaurant's Manager - she arranged everything as I wanted and introduced us good dishes. Well, I and my boyfriend do really love this place and our special day was so wonderful. They gave me a romantic dinner at beach side with delicious food and wine.
We will come back here for our next Mui ne trip.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple