See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2017

The staff at this resort were really helpful. Our booking from the resort next door (Fengshui) they failed to honour. This left us without a room for the night, having travelled over eight hours. Despite the Tet holiday the staff at the Pegasus found us a room. Great location, gardens and beachfront.

Room tip: Away from the pool area
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 191060MARK
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We checked into our villa and were startled by the dirty condition. We have 2 children ages 2 and 4 years old. After noticing termite holes in the TV console I noted a green powder sprinkled around the console. I stood on a chair and looked at the top of the console to see powdered poison liberally poured into the top. See photo for evidence. The air conditioner was blowing directly on top of the console circulating the poison into air. This was more than I could accept. The place was low occupancy to say the least. We stayed on a Thursday night for 1 night.

When I brought this to their attention they promptly moved us to a newer room that was clean and in good condition. I can only assume they put us in this first room because of our children. As a parent I find this unacceptable and I strongly do not recommend this place for families with children.

Nothing is deeply cleaned in the hotel, it's all just surface sweeping around tables, beds, etc. I don't discredit hotels for fun. If not for the poison I would not have posted a review.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Natur_Boy16
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We stayed here for 5 nights at resort. Very quiet, peaceful and had strong wind in this season. The room was "Deluxe Bungalow Sea View", it was huge with comfy bed and nice bathroom. Very clean. There had alot of local guest in the weekend but in weekday so quiet. The staff were friendly and attentive, would definitely come back again.

Room tip: better chosing in this season for relax
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2015

My Family stayed here for 3 nights at resort. Very quiet and peaceful. The room was "Ocean Pool Villa", it was huge with comfy bed and nice bathroom. Very clean. great pool by the beach and in each 2 bed villa a private pool.. The staff were friendly and attentive, would definitely come back again.

Room tip: Ocean pool villa two beds room
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Thư T
TTCHotel, Người quản lý at TTC Resort Premium - Ke Ga, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Ms Thư T,

Warmest greetings from The Pegasus Resort !

Thank you very much for sharing your enjoyable experiences with us and other travelers. We are so glad to hear that our staffs, room, swimming pool really delighted you and that you enjoyed every moment staying in our resort. Such feedbacks like yours motivate us to strive to bring our guests wonderful vacation experiences and excellent services.

I will pass your kind words to all the staff and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at The Pegasus Resort soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance during your next trip reception@thepegasusresort.com

With Best Regards,

The Management team

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights at resort. Very quiet and peaceful. The room was "Deluxe Bungalow Sea View", it was huge with comfy bed and nice bathroom. Very clean. There were not many other guests at this time. The staff were friendly and attentive, would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: September 2015