All reviews hill side pools sea toilet vietnam paradise sunbeds
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a superior garden view room which was beautiful

Pros: beautiful pool area true to photos, lots of sunbeds with full sun all day or shade, nice clean rooms with great air con and outdoor bathroom, reasonable location with restaurants and milk bars on the street, WiFi pretty good, spa great and reasonably priced

Cons: overall not many given the price - food for breakfast very average, average service but pretty standard for resorts here and lots of restaurants on the street.

Considerations: lots of families with kids running around (all well behaved but not a romantic getaway place), coming from australia the beach is average, I didn't swim in it (will be the same for any resort in the area), garden view rooms are across the street from pool area which is no big deal it's 20m walk and while pool and ocean rooms look beautiful no privacy as people are at the pool all day

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just my luck to have male do the body massage for me. Without asking /informing me there shall be choice to engage man or lady masseur. When entering the room with my wife. We saw 2 female. Later on i realized a man was massaging me. I felt so disgusted.
More over. My wife was with me . They should ask permission for the male messuer to enter the room.
Perhaps.. engaging male messuer is common. But not for me ... i just felt that the receptionist did not service well.

My wife also comment that the lady who massage her wear dirty sock while doing massaging.

It is very unprofessional. I never return and never recommend any one to lotus village resort.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Louis T
Reviewed 11 October 2016

pros: nice place, good buffet breakfast, friendly staff, room is spacious. Big 'opened' bathroom (which could be a con to somebody)
cons: it seems that there is no privacy when you are in the room. The room is not sound-proof or even sound-resistance. Outside noise (people, cars on street, etc.) can be easily going inside. When you speak at normal level in the room, people next door can also hear that easily. That's the most uncomfortable point in this resort. I would rate it higher if this could be resolved. Floor is till lot of sand when we check in, it's not vacuumed carefully. The beach of this resort seems to be not used to swim. There is almost no sandbank. The sea is right next to the stairs of resort. It's different to other resorts.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed in Mui Ne for a week. Hotel is located next to the main road and many street seafood restaurants that is very convenient. Our room was on the first floor with a sea view. Big and luxurious, with the balcony. Unfortunately couldn't fully enjoy the outdoor sitting area as it was very windy throughout our stay. The sea was also rough so we got used to the swimming pool. Room service was also great including fresh juices and especially tom young kung. Nevertheless we preferred fresh seafood, so mostly we had dinners outside. Cheap, fresh and very tasty.
Stayed June 2014

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalia K N
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Went there with friends and stayed for 2 nights. The resort has a good location and is close to eateries. The restaurant has a decent range of food options and is very affordably priced. The rooms were spacious and clean.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends