All reviews hill side pools sea toilet vietnam paradise sunbeds
Reviewed 6 January 2016

We stayed for 5 days in a deluxe room on the seaside part of the resort. We had a beautiful outdoor bathroom and a view of the pool and sea. The resort is split across the main road so some rooms are garden view. There are 2 swimming pools with loungers. The staff were great and very helpful

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Very happy with our stay. Have been six days now at Lotus Resort and have had a great stay. The rooms, restaurant, pool area and the staff have been great. Feel like having a personal relation with both the people in the reseption, restaurant and the safety guys. I saw the last rewiews at Trip advisor and was a bit restricted, dont recognice at all. Great place, we were living by the pool by the sea. Breakfast very good and various, have also eaten lunch and dinner at Lotus several days, tasteful and very acceptabel prices. Thanks:-)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I stayed two days in this hotel with my family.
The bathroom is really the worst, broken shower head, a broken phone, very low amenity ...
When you apply for tours or bus tickets at the hotel it must pay 30% more.
Be careful when you check out.
Guests will find a beach towel location.
I'd would give up the trip.

Room Tip: In the dirty room, the hotel's anything you can imagine.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

We were welcome by the BIG warmest smile and service by the staffs, i.e. waiter & security guard :)

I really fall in love with the Lotus Village Special coffee, the specialty
coffee coffee is the best coffee that I ever had in Mui Ne. My sister ordered the Ice Vietnamese coffee (with condensed milk), and she couldn't stop praising their coffee. Strongly recommend the above coffee by Lotus Bar with nice ambience & good service.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We drove past and walked in and booked our room. Later we read the reviews and I was a little worried. However I needn't have been as the hotel was wonderful. Staff were friendly and accomidating. The room was lovely, clean and had a lovely bathroom. It was also nice to have a separate toilet. The breakfast was great; buffet and some made to order dishes. We were on the seaside and had a beatiful view out. The pool was perfect.

Stayed: August 2015