See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2015

The staff at reception and restaurant were so bad, they almost don't even smile and response well to our request.
The facilities inside the room were too old, no hot water shower even we asked them to fix.
Room rate is so expensive with such poor service

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nites and found it disappointed of the hotel service & facilities. The chair's broken, television & desk phone's not working. Called reception for support but no reply so I had to pass by the front desk to ask for fixing. They even didnt replenish the amenities in the bathroom but try to charge us for 2 bottle of shampoo missing in the room. That so ridiculous for a 3 star hotel. I will not recommend this resort for everybody!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2015

We spend our vacation over there and that was fantastic. We really love Mui Ne, such a paradise place. The hotel was nice and clean, really friendly staff. We spend time at the beach and at the pool with our 8 month baby. Also, we found a nice place at 30 sec from the hotel to eat really great food for a really nice price, it was Cafe Chaika. During our 10 days vacation, we took 2 trips with them, one to go fishing and the other to go to Dalat. Both of the excursion was really funny and all the family enjoy the trip! They speak russian, english and french, that was good because we are french people! I strongly recommand this hotel when we spend a lot of good time.

Room tip: 604, villa front ocean
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Genevieve D
Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

Nice, quiet and friendly hotel. Was here about 11 days. We're very like it. Big territory, pool, nice personal, A/C, cleaning every day, 1'st line, about 20m to sea.
There was a great shrimps, fruits, beer and corn on the beach. Eat at all the time - no problem.
There are many restaurants around the hotel. Eat everyday - no problem. Not recommended going to "Chaika" restaurant - bad feeling and not teasty.
Change $€£ everywhere - no problem.
Highly recommended restaurant is "Bia Hoi", going left from hotel about 100-150m on right hand. Give cooking by yourself - feeling great. Strauss, crocodile and many many more. There is menu on Russian too.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ilya S
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed there for 02 nights , from the beginning , I heard some bad comments about this Resort , finally , I made decision to book here . When I stayed here , we were not disapointed , the room was big and really nice , clean . Staffs were very friendly and helpfull . I had a good chance to enjoy a wonderful Gala Dinner Concept with Philippin Singers and Fire-dancing show . It was absolutely interesting . We had an amazing holidays . If you stay at this Resort , you'd better taste the food , It's delicious . We will recommend this Resort .

Room tip: you'd better choose Villa
Date of stay: February 2014