See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2018

If you are looking for a place to stay, this the right one for sure. It's clean, very chill and beautiful. Prices are cheap, the food is good and the staff is friendly and helpful ! If you want to meet new people, this is the ideal place too, I always did great meetings there !
I definitely recommend it (:

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great food great atmosphere,looking forward to next visit superb,a must for young travelers,cool owner realy makes you feel welcome,well worth the money all in all a great experience,staff we so helpful

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I spend amazing days with friends of mine at this great place with very nice atmosphere , people , food...! Rooms are very clean and stylish , wr meet random people from all over d world .
At d evening we enjoy in top coctails and music .
Sure we will come back .

Hugs and regards to everybody

Mateja

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Supposed to stay 2night ended staying 7....!!!!
My partner and I loved to stay at this hotel.
The place is managed by a very friendly team that are always ready to help, the dorm rooms are very well though with a private area for each bed, and nice clean bathrooms.
The place just has a great felling well decorated and serves a homemade Serbian cuisine !!
We will be back next year )

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was there with my friend, stay for 5 days in private room with private chill out area . Complete service was perfect. Very clean room, pleasent atmosphere,very nice stuff always ready to help you for everything what you need from basic things to lot of advices where to go, what to visit etc. I felt like in paradise. Really best choice for value for money! By side of acommodation there is nice romantic bar&restaurant offering delicious fresh food and very exotic fruit cocktails. If you ever go Mui Ne highly recommend to visit Tropic hostel&restaurant!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends