See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Service is really bad. The Reception said bfast 6.30am, we came 6.45 and they are not ready, we sit and ask for a coffee and they charged us. We need to call twice for hot water and waited for almost 45 mins. We asked for ice cube and not available. Terrible service !!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elfie J
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It was awful. Room was very dim & dark regardless lights were on. Toilet was small & toilet facilities were broken & lousy... Shower-head delivered extremely low water flow. However as I complained about that to the staff, they told me there is nothing they can do about this... and I have to live with this. Breakfast was terrible & the way food was displayed made me lost my appetite... flies are all over the place. It doesn't worth for $150 per night...
Pissed me off

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

You can find many good hotel in Muine. However, seems that i did the worst one this time.
The hotel is old, not well maintained, car park full, swimming pool quite noisy, safety box doesn't work, phone doesn't work. I even order a drink at 30 kvnd (written on the menu they gave me) but they charged me 40 kvnd and bring a new menu with new price.
But i paid more than 2.7 mvnd for 1 night.
Crazzy!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brice B
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I booked the family room max for 4 + extra bed. The first time came here and i checked in for 5people then they gave us only 4 breakfast ticket ( we didnt check bcs we thought it would be fine as i never been checked for a ticket at breakfast buffet). Room was too old with broken bath tub, old tv and the safe box was broken. It was fine bcs we understand it too late for change everything. But when we went to breakfast buffet, we found out that just only 4 tickets for 5people, then i asked them for the list, they checked the list as my room had 5people, but they still not trust us at the moment. We try to say that were reception fault (and our fault as well). They finally allowed us for having breakfast but still looked at like s.o having their meal without paying ="=. I cant understand what kind of service is that. Like we want to take breakfast for twice? Poor service and facilities. Never come back again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FeliciaT353
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Location, beach frontage and friendliness of staff as excellent. However, layout of resort, menu and decor were left wanting. Would only stay there again if 7 or 8 other resorts that are in a similar location were fully occupied.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family