All reviewshan riverthe dragonriver view roombamboo barcham sculpturethe breakfast buffet was greatfew issueshotel lobbyhigher floorbig cwould stay againmarble mountainbeautiful hotelbridgecurrenciesvietnamcleanliness
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel location is perfect for the family stay in Danang city. It is close to the bridges and the staff was also very nice. Above average service, lovely place. We will definitely stay here again when we get back to Danang city.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Pros:
-nice views of the river
-nice check in staff ( I speak Vietnamese)
-AC works great
Cons:
-smelly of mold, mildew everywhere in the room
-Spacious rooms with dirt, cracks, unwashed drapes
-Terrible bathroom with dirty and stain smelly shower curtain. I rate this hotel 1star.
I feel that I have overpaid for this hotel and will not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniela N
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Ask for room with Dragon Bridge view especially on weekends. Breakfast was not so fancy. Hotel has another breakfast floor group tours. Near to local eateries like banh mi, banh cuon and banh beo. Has a cafe on ground floor that serves decent local food. Short taxi ride away to Big C, Lotte Mart, My Khe beach, Lady Buddha and Marble Mountain. Can do currency exchange at hotel lobby, but they may run out of foreign currencies.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The staff were courteous and accomodating. Gifts and cards were left in my room by the staff on my birthday. Breakfast is simply awesome. There is an exterior glass elevator that overs good views of the Han river. The rooftop is perfect for night time views.

Room Tip: East facing rooms have nice views
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank thatguy001
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The hotel is situated in a stretegis location and we get clean and comfortable rooms with excellent view of the Han River.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

I love this hotel and i will be back to this hotel

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family