We came to Mr Duc's as it was just around the corner from a lovely spot we were eating a coconut and chatting with the locals at but we needed some proper food.
Choosing Mr Duc's on Lonely Planet's advice we went in and took a seat in an empty restaurant.
The menu was pretty poor, my girlfriend went for steak and fries whilst I went for prawn noodle soup.
The steak came looking like a flattened burger with around 4 fries and my soup looked as if someone had whispered 'prawns' to it but not actually provided any.
The men's bathroom had a huge dead cockroach on the floor and the women's had a bowl to use in lieu of a working flush.
To top everything off my girlfriend had food poisoning around 12 hours later. Everything we'd eaten had been the same apart from that one meal. I'm not saying that she was 100% poisoned by the evil Mr Duc But it seems highly probable.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.