“My idea”

Ranked #523 of 1,122 Restaurants in Da Nang
Good for: Romantic
Description: Delivery for all days in the week and we wait from 9h to 23h00
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I came here yesterday and the first thing surprised me is the wonderful view here , it made me feel like i was in an Italian restaurant . I ordered cheese pizza small size,, it's kinda small actually ( lol ) and 1 French Fried and 1 spaghetti tomato sauce , i thought that it didn't make me and my friend full honestly but we were too full after finishing it. I would come here if i had chance coming back to Vietnam .

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is good place if you want to pizza with excellent quality; you must be waiting about 10-12 minutes while baker is cooking
So delicious
But you call spaghetti with cow, this not good choice

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2016

i had the peperoni pizza on a very wet and cold night in da nang...cooked very well and tasted great, the beer was very cold and just right to fill the gap

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank garry468
Reviewed 21 November 2016

The pizza here is the worst I have had in Asia, the base is pre made and they managed to get my order wrong and try to charge me for a pizza I didn't eat, the prices don't reflect the quality. I ordered the Hawaiian pizza and it came with onions, not what it said on the menu, I asked to change the pizza as I didn't ask for onions and they made another one and left the one with onions on my table and tried to charge me for it. I asked to see the menu and it clearly states on the menu that the Hawaiian pizza doesn't come with onions- after about 5 mins of hassle they agreed to take it off the bill..

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016

it is located along the Han River. Not authentic pizza but just OK. Service is good and the prices are a bit high. it is a/c.

Date of visit: July 2016