1,429 results
All reviewsrooftop barhan riverthe dragonjunior suiteriver viewlives up to its nameindoor poolthe bell boytour deskshower headrestaurants and barsnice bathroomhigh floorhotel roomhighly recommend this hotelbreakfast buffetdanang city
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel has only been open for about 6 months but seems to be deservedly developing a solid following. The greatest asset this place has is its staff who were amongst the most welcoming, obliging and friendly we have experienced in Viet Nam. Da Nang is a large city and the Brilliant is in a great location for exploring it. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast is well above average with several local specialties. Being new, this hotel has some teething problems but since staff bend over backwards to remedy any issue which may arise, these are not an obstacle to a pleasant stay. We would recommend this hotel and will be returning next time we pass this way.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors and facing the river have excellent views
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Launceston,

Thank you very much for spending time with us and recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor,

Despite that we are quite new but from the beginning, our focus is the guest’s satisfy from every service. This leads us to the highest special care from staffs' attitude to service’s quality to make us more and more professional gradually.
In combination with the ideal location, we have chance to welcome thousands guests and this is our pride as well.
We are always trying to provide the perfect services as much as possible and I do believe that your next stay with us will give you more great and memorable experience.
Once again, thank you very much and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Hi all,

I have had a chance to stay here in 1 month for my project and I love here :

- Prime location for my travelling
- Good services
- The views are perfect with Han bridge , Dragon Bridge, Ly Bridge , Sun Wheel ... are around the hotel
- Staffs are nice and they always smile with me in everywhere.

As I see, most of the comments here have the answer from the hotel below. It means that their service is very cool since they are interested in our comments. I really appreciate this small thing but it's very important.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear LukeKey,

Thank you for staying with us. Your compliments of the Brilliant Hotel are greatly appreciated. I am happy to read you loved everything about the hotel.
Ensuring each guest is satisfied during his or her stay with us is not only our responsibility, it is our passion that drives everything we do.
Moreover, for us, guests' feeling is the most important thing and one of our highest cares. That's why we have tried to reply all guest's comments to show our appreciation on their feelings.
Again, we appreciated very much for taking the time to inform your valuable thoughts and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at Brilliant Hotel.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Brilliant Hotel twice, and almost satisfied with my choice. My room was upgraded free to the upper room type which directed me full view of Han river as well as Danang city. The service and the staffs here are so great. I will come back here on my next business trip.

• Stayed: August 2014
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear John S,

Your compliments of the Brilliant Hotel are greatly appreciated. I am happy to read you loved everything about the hotel. We work diligently to offer the best service and a great stay for each guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded. I have shared your kind words with our staffs.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your recommendations.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

While the hotel facilities, room and view were nice; room service and housekeeping were quite a disappointment. Housekeeping opened my room for some other guests even though the "do not disturb" sign was hanging. Room service failed to deliver my food and when calling them to find out what happened they explained that the original lady that took my order was sick and forgot to write it down. She must've repeated my order 3-4 times. If you do not plan on using the services, it's a good place to stay but otherwise you may be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank PickyJoeK
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear PickyJoek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at the Brilliant Hotel. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities, nice room and great view.

We sincerely apologize that you experienced the poor accommodation service and room service. We always strive for the highest level of professionalism. While that individuals do not reflect our philosophy or the way we trained our staff. As our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, we want you to know that the feedback we receive are taken seriously. We have taken note of your comments and have shared these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvement needed. I also have personally approached each department mentioned and asked for a specific training program to fix all the mentioned hiccups and improve the consistency of our service.

Please email me personally via email : deputy-director@brillianthotel.vn if you have encountered any otherwise experience as I would love to hear from guests and improve our services in every possible way.
We really hope that this will not hold you from coming back. Let me know when you plan to visit Danang again, we will try our best to arrange a wonderful stay for you and would be more than happy to assist with the necessary arrangements.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is perfectly located in Danang. Ask for a room with an view of the river as the dragon bridge is spectacular at night. Staff were very friendly and breakfast was excellent. We were hungry when we arrived so ordered spring rolls on the rooftop bar. The view was great but the waiting staff and food were a disappointment, there are much better options for food nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TalieTim
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Talie Tim,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel as your destination for the vacation in Danang.
Our location is one of the best points in the most beautiful riverside street of Danang. The hotel lies between the Han bridge and the Dragon bridge so we can behold view of both famous bridges from rooms.
Besides, our friendly staffs as well as our variable breakfast are our outstanding points which guests satisfied.
I am so sorry to know that you were disappointed with spring rolls and our slow service in Pub Club- the rooftop bar. We highly appreciate your comments and take the prompt action to regulate and improve the service.
We would like to thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you again on some future occasion.
Thank you and we wish you and your family a good health and successful life.