Lowest prices for your stay
FourPoints.com
US$64
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$63
Hotels.com
US$62
Booking.comUS$63
Expedia.comUS$62
FindHotelUS$93
All reviews horizon bar corner suite spg platinum hotel caters great sea view beach view room upgrade nice rooftop pool mango hotel is located useful information breakfast buffet banh mi main restaurant hotel staff late check front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I just stayed for 1 night in December, not so many guests as the hotel just recently re-opening due to pandemic situation. The value was great .. nice modern room, good view to the ocean, nice facility with gym, sauna & steam room (but the jacuzzi was not operate during my stay). with few guests and low rate I could not give high expectation for the breakfast, it was acceptable but not outstanding.
The dinner that I had at their horizon bar also good but not great. Overall I give 5 stars for the great facility, nice room and its value for money.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank sunterh
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Support staff for early check-in, dedicated guidance. Clean room quality, sea view, convenient location, and close to the center. Your hotel has 5 star international standard. I will recommend this accommodation to family and friends.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Four Points by Sheraton Da Nang, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear qu_nhn2021,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We are truly happy to know that our service met your expectations and that you would love to recommend us to other travelers on TripAdvisor. Each staff is looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back to our hotel again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

it’s my first time here and the hotel is new and and the reception are so friendly and polite and her name is Emma. the breakfast buffee so good. i love everything about this hotel. highly recommend!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bonnie2404,

Thank you for sharing your Four Points by Sheraton Danang experience with the rest of the traveler community on TripAdvisor - we are glad to hear you had a wonderful time. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the services and facilities in the hotel. We are also happy to hear that our team delivered such amazing service.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2020

Check in was very fast and professional. I was upgraded to a very large suite which was super comfortable and provided a wonderful beach view from the balcony.
The furnishings were more on the traditional side but they were in excellent condition.

Breakfast was excellent as there was a vast selection of hot and cold options including made to order dishes.

I also enjoyed high tea in the lobby cafe which was very nice with reasonable pricing.

The hotel caters mainly to large Chinese group tours which can be very chaotic in the lobby and front entrance.

Hotel is located across the street from the beach with really nothing else around the vicinity.

Over-all the hotel left a very positive impression because it was above average compared to Four Points hotels in North America.

Date of stay: August 2019
4  Thank iverge
FourpointsDanang4236, Tổng giám đốc at Four Points by Sheraton Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Dear iverge,

Words could not express how grateful I feel while reading this great review of your recent holiday at Four Points by Sheraton Danang. I am very happy to know that our team brought you a very positive impression during the time you stayed with us. Thank you so much for your compliments of our room, ocean view, breakfast, and the High Tea at The Lounge.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Four Points by Sheraton Danang in the future and hope that other visitors will find your review inspiring!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

Its a new hotel with Sheraton Brand, very close to My Khe Beach and the city area.
They gave me a suite room with Panorama view to the beach.
Staff were so helpful and friendly.
I love the huge finess center with panorama view to the beach, nice pool and clean.
Will stay again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrungTran4890
DADFP, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Danang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear TrungTran4890,

Thank you for sharing your Four Points by Sheraton Danang experience with the rest of the traveler community on TripAdvisor - I am are glad to hear you had a wonderful time and how much you enjoyed the services and facilities in the hotel. I am also happy to hear that our team delivered such amazing service.

Best regards,