“Excellent Outstanding Food”

Restaurant & Cafe Tuấn
Ranked #22 of 1,665 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top points, for the best dinner in Vietnam ever. We choose eggplant. It was divine. Eggplant is a favorite food and my family, and friends are always lining up for it at home, but now I have stiff competition. Cafe Tuan has outdone me. We also selected deliciously crumbed fish. My father is a fisherman, so I am very fussy when it comes to fish. This fish was just so yummy and melted in our mouths. The eggplant and fish marry well together. Please come to Cafe Tuan for food as you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank 494vice

Reviewed 12 June 2024

I got to Hoi An checked into hotel snd went for a walk, I soon became hungry so dropped into Tuan Cafe , well ,what can I say probably the best thing I did, food lovely, cocktails great but the best was the way I was welcomed, I can't say much more,, I got a smile on me

1  Thank Lesley T
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Cafe Tuan has excellent food.
We tried the sauteed eggplant (Delicious) and fish lemongrass & chilli (supper yummy).
The food is very flavorful.
We also had the lemon juice and passion juice , they too were very nice.
The restaurant owner, Vicky, is very very jovial.
Highly recommend this place if you'll vising Hoi An

1  Thank Venture60901992347
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Walked into this restaurant by chance and it was wonderful. The restaurant owner Vicky is cheerful and full of energy. Her recommendation of sauteed brinjal and fish lemongrass and chilli did not disappoint. A wonderful burst of flavours. Would say visit when in Hoi-An!

1  Thank Blu T
Reviewed 11 June 2024

I came with my dad here and the food was very flavorful, perfectly balanced, and awesome. 100% coming back because of the food.

1  Thank Wanderer13151674093