“Excellent..”

Restaurant & Cafe Tuấn
Ranked #19 of 1,646 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 24 March 2024 via mobile

Amazing food, service and atmosphere....Vicki and staff all fantastic....best dishes we have had in Vietnam....highly recommend

Reviewed 22 March 2024

Amazing food and Great service. Enjoyed ever minute. Definitely recommend if you are in Hoi An. I Had the Beef pho and gobbled it up so fast. The owner even helped me top up my Sim card which was so helpful and Kind. I loved it

Reviewed 22 March 2024

Vicky, the owner, was delightful and the food was delicious. Vicky even helped my partner with some translations for his local SIM card. Definitely worth the stop

Reviewed 22 March 2024

Very delicious banh xeo. My brother taught me how to eat. It was bigger than I expected, so I split the plate between two people and ordered other side dishes, which was perfect.
Amazing bucket cocktail

Reviewed 22 March 2024

We chanced upon this place and were so happy we did. The food was outstanding and the owner, Vicky, was so kind, friendly and funny. Some of our favs were the Cao Lau, fresh rolls, eggplant, chicken with lemon grass and chile, spicy shrimp and the morning glory. We enjoyed it so much we came the next day. Vicky even cut up a tray of fresh fruit for us to bring back to our room for later. Highly recommend!!