“Must try when in Hoi An”

Restaurant & Cafe Tuấn
Ranked #22 of 1,646 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 13 December 2023

The best restaurant we've been in Vietnam. The food is delicious, everything we ordered was really good. The owner is very kind and spent a little time talking to us. I can see why this restaurant have so many good reviews. We recommend it!

Reviewed 5 December 2023

Great food great service
Six years since we were here,happy to say everything is as good if not better.We will be back again!

Reviewed 3 December 2023 via mobile

The restaurant is a really nice place, very friendly and the food is actually the best I had in hoi an. The Vietnamese food is something I never had before and I was amazed and the other day I had western food which was remembering to home and made me feel very comfortable. You should definitely try the place out, the prices are also very fair and cheap.
The owner even gave us a discount when we had a bit too less money. I will come back any time I have the chance

Reviewed 1 December 2023

After 6 years we have come back and Vicky(Hiep) remembered us! We felt very special!
The quality and taste of the food is just as amazing as before. We love this restaurant- you should go!

Reviewed 27 November 2023

We have been coming to Tuan's since 2018.it is one of our favorite restaurants in Hoi an! The owners are very warm and friendly the food is excellent! My favorite is the lemon grass chicken with rice and chilies! The pizza and burgers are very delicious also. My wife's favourite is the Cau lau the white rose and Pho. We highly recommend this quaint restaurant!
Sam and Margaret Adler. Former residents of the U.S and now happy and proud residents of lovely Hoi an.

Date of visit: November 2023