Open today: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$28.85
from US$72.70
from US$55.83
2,340 results
All reviews signature massage asian blend massage great massage indian head massage ginger tea watermelon deep tissue massage foot bath massage room fell asleep rainy day great service my partner recommend this place thank you so much treatment masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

I have been visiting this spa everytime I come to Hoian since 2016. The atmosphere is friendly and the staff’s technique is exquisite. It suits family, groups or just traveling solo.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 26 March 2020

I had a wonderful full body massage here in tranquil surroundings. The therapist was very good and I came out feeling very relaxed. I was also given a complimentary bar of their home made soap, which smells amazing :) I can thoroughly recommend White Rose spa.

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Very nice welcome to the soa with ginger tea and warm foot bath. The receptionist explained everything and was able to add features at a reasonable extra cost. My wife and I each had foot massage plus head and back, with very skillful masseuse and masseur. A lovely experience, we recommend highly.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

What an experience- nothing but excellent. Had a massage and a facial. 2 of us together both very happy

1  Thank nicholea2015
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Couldn’t say better things. Everything from the staff to the massages themselves ( deep tissue and indian head massage) were amazing. If in Ha Noi it is definately worth a visit!!