Open today: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!

The customer service at this spa was amazing! I had booked a spa day in advance online for my... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2021

from US$28.85
from US$72.70
from US$55.83
2,340 results
All reviews signature massage asian blend massage great massage indian head massage ginger tea watermelon deep tissue massage foot bath massage room fell asleep rainy day great service my partner recommend this place thank you so much treatment masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2020

I had a wonderful full body massage here in tranquil surroundings. The therapist was very good and I came out feeling very relaxed. I was also given a complimentary bar of their home made soap, which smells amazing :) I can thoroughly recommend White Rose spa.

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Very nice welcome to the soa with ginger tea and warm foot bath. The receptionist explained everything and was able to add features at a reasonable extra cost. My wife and I each had foot massage plus head and back, with very skillful masseuse and masseur. A lovely experience, we recommend highly.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

What an experience- nothing but excellent. Had a massage and a facial. 2 of us together both very happy

1  Thank nicholea2015
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Couldn’t say better things. Everything from the staff to the massages themselves ( deep tissue and indian head massage) were amazing. If in Ha Noi it is definately worth a visit!!

Reviewed 5 March 2020

I came across this spa just by walking past and decided to go in. The building itself is gorgeous and gives a very relaxing vibe. The staff are lovely and very accommodating and the massage was perfect for what I was looking for. They have a wide range of services and I’d imagine they are all just as good!