1,027 results
All reviews mary lou private beach club carlson sea view very nice hotel clean rooms free shuttle special thanks gigi pools uae sauna alcohol arabic mr
Reviewed 21 June 2015

We booked for 5 rooms a week ago for a get together and to celebrate some special occasions with friends and family.

We specifically ask for a connecting room or next to each other and we are not disappointed for they arranged it beforehand and we liked our rooms.

The location is accessible since we are all staying from Sharjah too. The moment we arrived in the hotel creates a out of the city atmosphere that makes us think we are away from home.

The amenities are great and it's like we are in the mall. Restaurants are available, we liked the huge swimming pools, the sauna and obcourse the beach! We find it nice to stroll early in the morning in the beach and taking pictures with all the nice views and spots around the hotel though it's summer time already and the temperature in UAE is kinda hot.

And talking about breakfast, we enjoyed the food so much, we liked the spacious dining area and the water falls in the middle with fishes and all.

We would like to thank and commend the staff , they are friendly, approachable and
gives a good service especially to Ms. Jennifer Quimson. We truly enjoyed our stay and we are really satisfied with the service.

We are planning to check in again and will definitely come back soon as we truly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear JenMay2015Travels,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful description of your experience at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharjah. I am delighted to read that you and your friends thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for mentioning many highlights of our hotel. I express my deep gratitude to you for admiring our team who strives hard to make every guest feel at home; and for complimenting our restaurant, breakfast, swimming pools, sauna, beach, location, and rooms. Your feedback has been shared with Ms. Jennifer; she happily send her regards to you and looks forward to the opportunity of greeting you again.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends in the near future.

Khamis Kazzaz,

Reviewed 17 June 2015

This hotel is really a treat for family travelers. Its not a huge hotel, this means you won't be a number. Even the first time when I stayed at the hotel the remembered my name the next morning!

Nothing is too much for them, if you ask for an extra towel- they bring it. If you ask the roomservice to bring some ice cubes only, they do it!

The beach area is clean, and safe to play for children. The swimmingpools are superb, in the winterseason the water is nice on temperature and in summer its even nice as well,, Always around 29 degrees!!!

What i like the most? hard to say but will give it a try: the staff- the rooms- the breakfast- te location,-- almost everything,,,

Breakfast could have more items for indian origin,, but cant complain about it, its more a last wish regarding breakfast.

Try to book the businessroom, these are more spacious and you will get the nesresso coffee included! Suppose you are with children, just book the Arabian suites, its almost like an large apartment, even with a balcony!

we will be visting very soon!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 459amrishp
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2015

Dear 459amrishp,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful description of your experience at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharjah. I am delighted to read that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for mentioning many highlights of our hotel. I express my deep gratitude to you for admiring our team who strives hard to make every guest feel at home; and for complimenting our swimming pools, beach, room service, breakfast, location, and rooms.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I was organizing a conference for my colleges at Radisson Blu resort Sharjah.
I exchanged hundreds of emails with sales department before the actual conference and their response was always prompt and good. The beat all other hotels I was contacting with and the hotel has a good space for our group. When I arrived two days before the conference starts, the management team was waiting for me to have a final touch on the conference and it was well organized.
The conference room was good even though the one I wanted was not available but this was ok and I was satisfied. Food was great and they changed menu often and we all enjoyed the food at the restaurant. But the Chinese restaurant(out sourcing) we tried once at the hotel was not very good.

The best thing of this hotel is the people who serve at the hotel.
I noticed that most of the people who work are foreign workers mostly came from Asia but they really showed us a best hospitality to us. One manager on duty was the only one not showing a good manner to the workers which I saw that raised me a concern but except this manager(this manager was not rude to us but bad to people he was working with), every personnel really were best and very professional work ethic which impressed me a lot.

Yes, definitely I will visit this hotel even for my personal holiday as I miss all the people who I enjoyed at the hotel.

Location is good and the hotel has it's own private beach and wide pool and good gym facility.

I recommend this hotel particularly the people who serve at the hotel who I most enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear park_sungsik,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a descriptive review of our hotel. I am delighted to learn that you found our service and team members beyond helpful and thank you for appreciating our menu, meeting rooms, beach, pools, gym and our team members of which we are proud of. Thank you once again and we definitely look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Khamis Kazzaz,

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Good option for family stay - have neat pool & private beach facility. Can expect basic amenities, relaxing atmosphere & cooperative staff but not upto 5 star. Very nice restaurant near to lounge area. Room carpets were not clean, break fast not satisfactory, required training for staff to an 5star level.Crib was not provided which agreed during check-in.

Stayed: May 2015
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Dear Sajithn2010,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for complimenting our service and facility. Further, to your feedback, I apologize for the inconvenience caused; I will discuss your feedback with my team to see why the crib was not provided if it was agreed. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be considered for improvements in the future.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I love Radisson Blu, last week I was in Radisson Blu Yas Island and you can feel the standard of Radissin Blu on every things, room, services, food.....
Radisson Blu Sharjah have nothing to do with the name and the high Standard of Radisson Blu.
If you want to waste your money go to Radisson Blu Sharjah

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Dear Samjo_00

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be considered for improvements in the future. Thank you once again and I hope that your travels bring you back to stay with us and we can improve on our offerings.