All reviews swimming pool is small breakfast buffet heavy traffic the hotel offers low price location is excellent room service star hotel convenient location clean rooms nice stay business trip rotana taxi tiles alcohol
Reviewed 10 February 2015

We booked through booking.com and the hotel blamed them for a booking disaster. We arrived to find only one double bed in our suite and our children had to sleep on the floor. The next day it too much debate with the hotel for them to resolve and put in temporary beds. While spending a lot of time by reception trying to sort issues I heard many guests complaining to staff about different issues. Our advice would be that if you do stay here, you must check before you arrive so that everything is in order. In our experience the hotel does not take responsibility and blames people like booking.com when they should ultimately sort out problems and think of their guests. Hotel roof and pool are very nice but overall it's badly in need of refurbishment. Would we stay again....I think not, it needs a shake up in management and appearance.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank happytravellers2011
srhtl, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying and for sharing your experience with us.
We truly appreciate and noted your comments and we will be looking at the plans in future to enhance and upgrade our facilities and services.
I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to seeing you again at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.
Moreover, we pleased to inform you that we have now rebranded to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.
Once again we would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and I look forward to welcome you to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

When you say Rotana, it will make you think that it should be grand and pleasant. Not that I am saying that it is not, but it needs a little updating when it comes to the overall look of the hotel. The lobby was lovely even it looks rustic, it was plain simple and very pleasant to the eyes. The room was okay but as I have mentioned earlier, that it needs updating especially the washroom. Booked for 1 night only for a smoking room. The room was a little smelly but its not as pungent as other hotels. I hope that soon they will try to refurbish this hotel because it really has a nice view of Sharjah.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying and for sharing your experience with us.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 15 January 2015

When booking for two adults and two children 4 bed spaces (pull out bed acceptable) should be provided.
When booking a room with a fitted kitchen I would expect basic cooking equipment, a micro wave, plates and cutlery. Non of this was provided.
The room was smelt and the sound a running water was hear all night.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest

First and foremost, let me express my sincerest apologies for the failure of our service standards and the series of mishaps that have taken place during your visit to our hotel. What you have encountered is indeed unacceptable and does not represent the type of service that we aim to provide our valued guests such as yourself.

We have made notes of all the issues you have raised and please be assured that I have thoroughly discussed each and every point with the concerned departments in order to rectify such shortfalls and ensure that similar incidents will not be repeated in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued time and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana, trusting that we will be able to serve you better next time.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 23 December 2014

Sharjah Rotana is the best hotel in Sharjah. In fact, all the Rotana Hotels provide excellent service and comfort. Sharjah Rotana provides all the basic facilities and services you want and also the comfort one wants during a stay. I have stayed thrice here and strongly recommend this. All the facilities are awesome. The internet speed is also fast.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank mujahid2014
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for staying at the Sharjah Rotana and for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay.

We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. It is always very rewarding to know that we have met your expectations in most aspects of our services.

We would like to thank you once again for your comments as these go a long way in motivating our entire team. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Sharjah Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 10 December 2014

Good photos were taken from beachside during sunset on a Friday.... the place was not crowded so we were able to take romantic shots for the couple. The dinner buffet was frequently refilled by the chef.

• Stayed: November 2014
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Sharjah Rotana and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to know that you had a nice stay with us.

We would like to thank you once again for your comments as these help us in our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with the best hospitality services, and in motivating our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable experience.

Yours sincerely