“Lets be Honest Here”

Siam Palace Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 427 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 20 June 2017

First of all its an ok restaurant, they have many options you can chose from. Thai, Chinese, and Filipino I think. its in the favor of vegetarians where they will find many dishes they might like.

Yet, I have to say the staff are not professional I did complain about the food that came to me many times and now I don't go there again. Also, I did complain about the service.

I do not think the food is clean, and I am not the only one. Last time I been there I ended up not eating my food after ordering it, worrying that I will make me sick.

The prices are cheap and it seems healthy. if you are willing to risk it and give it a try. Best of luck.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I've visited siam palace so many times. It's food quality is very good and food's taste is yummy. Specially Tom Yam Soup is awesome, Sizzler And Schezwan rice is also very tasty.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Dear Siam Palace restaurant,

My family and I stopped by your restaurant on the way back to Dubai from Oman.
We ordered green curry, red curry, salted fish fried rice, spring roll and chicken satay.

First of all, chicken satay was tough and dry. Our family has never been a picky eater, in fact, we eat everything and coming from Asia, our stomach has to be very well tuned to any weird food thrown at us. The chicken satay was absolutely horrible. We ate a few bites as it is sinful to throw food away but two sticks was all we could muster.

Secondly, you can never go wrong with vegetable spring roll. But it was wrong in many ways. The filling was sad, and tasted like raw vegetables. It was bad, period.

Lastly, the beef red curry was dry. The curry itself tasted okay. But probably that was from packaged ready sauce. (I'm just guessing).
To give some credibility, the green curry was fine. And the fried rice, although very tasteless, was edible.

Fast forward to a few hours later. All of us suffered food poisoning, stomach aches and diarrhea. On the plane, on the way back home to Singapore. Your meal was the only one we ate before getting the plane back home.

I could not find your company email and had to post this unfavorable review on trip adviser.

To end it off, we are not looking for any form of compensation but just a precaution to check the hygiene of your kitchen in RAK MALL. Right now as I speak, we are still suffering from the effects of your food.

Thank you.

7  Thank renarau
Reviewed 30 October 2014 via mobile

Looked for a Thai restaurant and found a fast food outlet in the RAK mall that really deserves a visit!

Ignore the Chinese menu items, the Thai fish cakes, the soups and yellow curry are fantastic.

The seats are next to McD... in the food court, so don't expect a quit table.

Thumbs up for the quality and the decent prices!

1  Thank CroyP
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Go their for Tom yom kong soup it's very good. They serve nice Thai food. Won't be much of an ambiance because its in a food court. Good for a casual family dinner

2  Thank Lovelyth