All reviews pebbles bar swimming pool is very good private beach beach beds all inclusive package fruit basket four star long beach deluxe room reception staff a lovely stay weekend stay front office all day dining early check room number hotel management
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Bin Majid from past 30 years. It is a second home for me. All my friends from Germany, Czech, Russia are staying here. The service is impeccable as well as the hotel itself. I have seen a lot of changes happening in the hotel in the past few years which is a great improvement even though the hotel is old. Beautiful beach and pool. Thank you Bin Majid for all the hospitality that you have provided in all these years.

Trip type: Travelled solo
MarwaA1746, Marketing and Communications Manager at Bin Majid Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Mr. Ebrahim,

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Bin Majid Beach Hotel. It is such a pleasure that you appreciate the improvement of our hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel has undergone major changes. Facilities, rooms as well as the pool and beach area are extremely pleasant. The staff and service is top - managers always present to help out in any way possible.

Trip type: Travelled solo
MarwaA1746, Marketing & Communications Manager at Bin Majid Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Mr. Faysal Saad!

Thank you for staying at the Bin Majid Beach Hotel. We appreciate your feedback as we continuously strive to improve our services and facilities and only through comments provided by our valued guests we will be able to do so.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 1 night......the hotel staff are so friendly and professionals, from front desk....to the restaurant...in particular there is this lady Hellen at the Restaurant..who is always making friendly conversations..she also updated me about the coming Long beach camping in October 2018 am so going again..... the wifi was amazing aswell....the food is always on point

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Kamwendo,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that you are pleased with the facilities at our property. It is encouraging to note that we stood up well to your service expectations. Your comments are noted and will be shared with our team members in order for us to continuously improve.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

It was great our stay in binmajid hotel but I'm not satisfied about the room TV doesn't have good picture quality and chair was broken but I really appreciate in the reception lady her name aiaza she have a good knowledge about the hotel she give me all the information about the hotel good smile and the restaurant breakfast good and miss halena she is great she give is warm welcome and smile on her face she is so kind and Mr prakash I'm happy to see him I will do visit again and next time I want good room my room number was 121...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarwaA1746, Marketing & Communications Manager at Bin Majid Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Bin Majid Beach Hotel. It is such a pleasure to read that so many members of our team were able to create a memorable experience for you, We will certainly share your kind words with them.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The resort is a nice place for quiet get away. I liked the yoga session in the pool as well. Me and my friends had fun doing the excersice The location is also easy to find. Very friendly staff as well.

Date of stay: June 2018