1,745 results
All reviews al hamra beach resort golf view seafood restaurant shopping mall swimming pool bedroom suite relaxing stay front office special thanks house keeping short break nice beach private beach water sports cake beach bar
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My friend recommended me Al Hamra Residence and Village since Ive been searching best hotel for my Daddy’s Bday and my wedding anniversary. We booked 3 Standard village rooms without expecting anything. We reached the hotel, Melody and Jawad gave us a warm welcome. Both of them are very accommodating ☺️ The big surprise is that we got a room upgrade and they transferred us to one of their biggest room in Al Hamra Residence. We are all very pleased and happy with the service, amenities and ambiance of the hotel. All the staff that assisted us are very professional and have a high level of customer service.

I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of my friends ☺️

Thanks again to Melody, Jawad and the rest of Al Hamra staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RemalynCapa
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Greetings to you!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor further to your experience at Al Hamra Residence and Village.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had your magnificent anniversary and Dad’s birthday trip. We appreciate your recommendation for our resort as ideal for holiday. Thank you for your comments for the Hotel and the accommodating staff. I would like to extend my exceptional gratitude for the positive feedback though. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Melody and Jawad to show them that their efforts were well treasured.

Kindly let us know your next stay with us and we would be very happy to welcome you back at our resorts for a memorable holiday.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

It was a nice place. The pool was great. Also the breakfast and dinner buffets were great. The nearest store (mall) was a bit of a walk away but decent sized. Though if you're going for shopping I'd take the shuttle bus to Dubai.

Also our cleaner Mani did a great job and was a cool dude.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Greetings to you!

Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

We are indeed pleased to hear that you had a great time at the resort. I would like to extend my exceptional gratitude for the positive feedback though. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Mani to show him that his efforts were well appreciated.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Al Hamra Residence last January and it was awesome. Quality customer service. Good amenities. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Shout out to Patrick and Elvie who assisted us on check in. They are very welcoming and friendly. They give us a room with a nice view and my request were granted. Flowers on our bed because we are celebrating anniversary plus a cake for my sweet p on his bday month. Mr Kenneth on the other hand, he is very friendly and informative. He advised us some things to do for our 2 nights stay. He also sends us to the free ferry ride going to mini marina. There are restaurants where u can relax and eat. The guys at the ferry ride were very nice and accomodating. We enjoyed our dinner at marjan and the wait staff there a Nepali guy has excellent customer service and very friendly. He served our food immediately because we are starving. Overall it was great experience and unforgettable. I love the pool, the beach and ambience there. Hope to be back soon in Al Hamra Residence. A big thumbs up!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Greetings to you!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a magnificent trip. Thank you for your annotations for the staff outstanding services. I would like to encompass my exceptional gratitude for the optimistic feedback though. With inclination we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Patrick, Elvie, Kenneth to show them that their fortitude were well cherished.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

​We'd stay in residences for a break..still room is spacious.with a nice sea view..we keep on coming back here because of good service from the staffs..first thank you mr.kenneth of front office who assisted us with our luggage..next..to archie in housekeeping who maintained the cleanliness of our room.the to mel on towel counter who keeps on smiling all the time even if there are guest who complained about the towels..explaing the situation for different guests with the smile on her face is really hard..i just feel bad for her because she is being shouted and insulted with some guest whos waiting for the towels..she is very patient and calm explaing and handling the guest with a smile on her face...its a management problem..summer time started already..the company should provide more towels especially on weekends..thanks also team recreation pool attendants mukesh zain vincent jayesh and mathias..to the life guard named gayan keep up the good work guys..great staffts..one more thing is the very nice white sand beach..we will defenitely come back again soon..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

In the beginning of March I had opportunity to spend nice holiday in this hotel with my friend. Hotel has little older building with furniture but whitch it all clean for your use. The biggest advantage of this place is perfectly clean beach with white sand and beautiful sea. Service in hotel as high quality as staff there is always friendly, ready to help and advise you. Special thanks to Thwayyib Pulikkal for his kindness, special help, being always with big smile and full of experience which can help you enjoy your time even more, you can rely on this man. We had just half board, which was totally enough for us. The quality of food can be little better. During the day we used to sit and relax with drink in the beach bar where is my thanks going to Dilum & Aishanuha, who made our staying even better. What I would like to mention also is a great wifi signal and opportunity to see Dubai, which is situated approximately 90 minutes from this lovely place. I could say this was a special place and if I could I would come back again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tkacovamadlen
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Greetings to you!

It gives us immense pleasure to read your encouraging comments knowing that you were gratified on your stay with us. I would like to extend my exceptional gratitude for the positive feedback though. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Thwayyib Pulikkal, Dilum and Aishanuha to show them that their efforts were well appreciated.