1,794 results
All reviews english pub village restaurant special thanks beach resort golf view junior suite swimming pool golf club front office relaxing stay waldorf astoria house keeping short break cake nice beach private beach water sports
Reviewed 13 March 2018

​We'd stay in residences for a break..still room is spacious.with a nice sea view..we keep on coming back here because of good service from the staffs..first thank you mr.kenneth of front office who assisted us with our luggage..next..to archie in housekeeping who maintained the cleanliness of our room.the to mel on towel counter who keeps on smiling all the time even if there are guest who complained about the towels..explaing the situation for different guests with the smile on her face is really hard..i just feel bad for her because she is being shouted and insulted with some guest whos waiting for the towels..she is very patient and calm explaing and handling the guest with a smile on her face...its a management problem..summer time started already..the company should provide more towels especially on weekends..thanks also team recreation pool attendants mukesh zain vincent jayesh and mathias..to the life guard named gayan keep up the good work guys..great staffts..one more thing is the very nice white sand beach..we will defenitely come back again soon..

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

In the beginning of March I had opportunity to spend nice holiday in this hotel with my friend. Hotel has little older building with furniture but whitch it all clean for your use. The biggest advantage of this place is perfectly clean beach with white sand and beautiful sea. Service in hotel as high quality as staff there is always friendly, ready to help and advise you. Special thanks to Thwayyib Pulikkal for his kindness, special help, being always with big smile and full of experience which can help you enjoy your time even more, you can rely on this man. We had just half board, which was totally enough for us. The quality of food can be little better. During the day we used to sit and relax with drink in the beach bar where is my thanks going to Dilum & Aishanuha, who made our staying even better. What I would like to mention also is a great wifi signal and opportunity to see Dubai, which is situated approximately 90 minutes from this lovely place. I could say this was a special place and if I could I would come back again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tkacovamadlen
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Greetings to you!

Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

It gives us immense pleasure to read your encouraging comments knowing that you were gratified on your stay with us. I would like to extend my exceptional gratitude for the positive feedback though. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Thwayyib Pulikkal, Dilum and Aishanuha to show them that their efforts were well appreciated.

Kindly let us know your next stay with us and we would be very happy to welcome you back at our resorts for a memorable holiday.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Why are these two hotels marketed as one. The village is not on the beach and is not 5 star, maybe 3. All the details given on booking sites show mainly pictures of the Residence. I was mislead by this with my booking during my recent stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your feedback and your recent visit of the hotel; guests’ comments are very valuable and assist us in achieving better service excellence that we constantly strive for.
We are sorry to learn of the confusion with the accommodation allocation and do extend our sincere apologies. Kindly allow me to highlight that the hotel description on all the websites states that there is a 5 minutes walking distance between both hotels moreover the hotel gallery is shown photos for both hotels in addition the room location it’s stated in each room types descriptions.

We hope to have the pleasure to hear from you and have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

- Lovely location
- Wonderful staff everywhere
- RAMY OMARA, (always helpful and smiled) thanks for your perfect buffet style meals who gave us a variety of dishes every evening
Greetings,
Portier & Claeys

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
AmrAhmedHotelManager, Hotel Manager at Al Hamra Residence & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Greetings to you!

Thank you for your candid review on TripAdvisor.

We are indeed elated to hear that you had a wonderful break with us. Thank you for your appreciation to the Hotel and for the staff to be courteous and friendly. I would like to extend my exceptional gratitude for the positive feedback though. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Ramy to show him that his efforts were well treasured.

We look forward to welcoming you once again for a memorable beach holiday in Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I booked a short 2-night break for my elderly relative who was celebrating her 79th Birthday while visiting us in the UAE. The hotel staff were all exceptionally helpful and friendly and looked after her tremendously well, even surprising her with a Birthday cake on the morning of her birthday without any prompting or request. She asked that a special mention me made of some of the staff members who looked after her... Gene, Huwan, Dilum, Chef Daniel, Chef Prasad, Nishanta and Ailene. The room was very well furnished and equipped, but sadly lacked a nice sea-view, which we had hoped for without realising half the accommodation is on the golf-side of the building. Excellent value Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 64karlosfandango

Greetings to you!

We are happy to read that you had celebrated your relative’s birthday with us and you were very pleased for the outstanding services provided to you during your stay. With pleasure we shared your review already with our entire team especially to Gene, Huwan, Dilum, Daniel, Prasad, Nishantha and Ailene to show them that their efforts were well cherished.

We look forward to seeing you again at Al Hamra Residence and Village so that we can make your beach holiday truly special and memorable.