See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel many times and I think I am a regular customer here.
So, the hotel is a bit away from the city center but taxi is not expensive (approx. 15 AED - 4 USD).Since the gold times for the hotel already gone many rooms are under renovation / repair. The last time few months ago I stayed in the ground floor (nice room), but this time in May I stayed on the 3rd floor and the room, especially toilets required immediate action. The bedroom was still ok, but the toilet far below standard. The hotel is considered as a alco-free hotel, so if you want to have a beer you have to go to the center (recommended one of the 3 Hiltons).The food is just 'ok but the staff is very helpful, they can arrange transportation / taxi as per your wish.
Generally speaking: the hotel is an average / mid range and still require a lot of improvements to upgrade to higher standard. At the moment I would say it is 'ok for one or two night only, but not for your whole vacation....

Room Tip: Ask for already renovated room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a Groupon deal with waterpark, spa, breakfast and dinner. Really good value for money at an affordable stay for one night. Massage was relaxing and good value for money. However, was not happy with the stay in the room. We stayed on the first floor and all we could hear is the renovations being done a few rooms down. Either the sharp and headbanging noise of a screwdriver or a hammer being rammed on a wall, it made our stay very unpleasant. However after complaining with reception about this, they managed to quieten the noise down up until a couple of hours until it was then resumed.. If u will stay, ask to be away from any noise and especially do not stay on the same floor as any renovating being done. As per the food with breakfast and dinner, not much variety but food tasted good. They have noodles or rice dish made to order for dinner and egg omelet for breakfast made to order (although this option was not clear until we finished eating) I would recommend more options for make to order.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I used to be a regular customer for this hotel. This time I discovered the new renovations. The room was with a great condition and new furniture. The staff are the best and most helpful guys. The breakfast buffet needs to be improved still same as old days.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Khaled A
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very bad food and overpriced. The shisha section outside is in dire need of overhaul especially the furniture. When ordering food, it will come from the other side of the hotel, by then food is very cooled while the plate is still hot, this what they call “Microwave effect”.

Table have reserved signs but no one really sits there and when asked staff, you never get a real answer.

I don’t advise

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel on Friday 9th MAR, and stayed at the executive suite, and with the rate i have payed, I thought I’m getting something good, as it turns out I was sent back to the early 90s with such old furniture in the highest floor (the 3rd and the 2 very small elevator took for ever to reach ) I went back to the hotel around 9pm to get sleep as i was sick, but guess what, my room was pool side and the live music they had was too noisy I couldn’t sleep till 11:45 when that noisy singer finally stoped. Bathroom was old, the bathtub and the sink had stains looked disgusting. Never ever going back to this hotel thou it location was the best thing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple