Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Agoda.com
US$63
View deal
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$76
All reviews indoor pool coffee shop long stay enjoyed my stay room service health club front desk staff i highly recommend this hotel special thanks housekeeping team al ain city comfortable stay front office excellent stay very nice hotel jana supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

I still remember when I checked in to Ayla Hotel on the 28th of February, 2021. From the security guard going to the reception area, I feel welcome to my new home.

All employees demonstrated teamwork and made my 8 Months stay extraordinary. Every morning, the moment they saw us going out of the elevator, you can feel that they were delighted to have us.

Ms. Faye and Ms. Erica constantly greet us with warm smiles while telling us to have a great morning.

Mr. Jana is always kind and helpful to us.

All the security guards are friendly, and they are always smiling. They never missed to greet us in the morning and the evening coming from work.

The housekeeping team made sure that my room was neatly tidied up. (Big thumbs up to Mr. Arshad).

The room service team prepared our food as close as the food we were having back home and always made sure that we were satisfied by asking us randomly.

I would recommend this to all my friends who have plans of coming here to Al Ain.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed Soussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Dear kingfrederickl

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel – Al Ain.

We are truly delighted to receive your positive comments on Trip Advisor; on behalf of the entire management and team, please accept our sincere appreciation.

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay with us, we are very happy to know that our trained associates especially Mr. Jana Ms. Faye and Ms. Erica provided the best services as possible. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel.

Once again, thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again with the best of our hospitality.

Reviewed 20 October 2021

I have been staying here for 7 months. Iam very comfortable here, all the staffs are friendly and helpful. Housekeeping and room service are excellent. The food are getting plenty and tasty. I appreciate Mr Anura for his room service as per my request. and Mr Jana for his friendly support. I highly recommend Ayla hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed Soussan, General Manager at Ayla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2021

Dear Jaise J

Warm greetings from Ayla Hotel – Al Ain.

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay with us, we are very happy to know that our trained associates especially Mr. Jana provided the best services as possible. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Thank you. It was a great experience. Very good customer service, delicious break fast, thanks for including indian dishes too.
The staff were very wecoming expecially Mr. Jena (Jenardhan) . Thank you Mr. Jena.
I appreciate and highly recommend Ayla, Al ain.

Rakesh

Dear 372rakeshs

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

The Customer service was impeccable. I had a hard time at my first room booked by my company due to AC problem then Miss Erica from Front Desk Services acknowleged and apologized for that and as to compensate it, she upgraded me to de luxe room.. Kudos!

Dear rhyojann

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay with us

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

It was great experience, as always. Hope one day to experience again the very relaxing rooms at the hotel.

Foods are always awesome, delicious and very satisfying.
And I just love staying Al Ain.

Very highly recommended ! Good service! Awesome staffs!
See you again.