4,234 results
All reviews terrace bar club room entertainment team turkey salad every night hair extensions turkish bath water slides the main hotel kids club great holiday next year family room ice cream bar staff jeep safari
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I just got back from my holiday today and couldn't wait to write about my experience at the green nature spa. This is apparently rated to be a 5 star spa with great services and comfort. However I had such a terrible experience at the spa. There are usually three guys going around the hotel enticing the people to come to the spa offering 'great' discounts and throwing in a fish pedicure for free which is not usually seen to be very hygienic.

My husband and I thought of trying it because the people seemed pretty friendly and seemed to draw us in with their jokes and personal stories. We booked it on the last day of our trip thinking it would be a nice relaxing end to the stay but it turned out to be the worst experience of my holiday. We had it booked for a private spa experience aroudn 6.30 in the evening.

Initially when we walked in for our appointment, there wasn't any sense of direction or instructions to what will happen next. They seemed too busy attracting more people and in other things. We changed and I was directed to Samira who is an arab lady who seemed to be pretty careless with me. I was totally uncomfortable. She started telling me about morocco and not really scrubbing but talking. It felt like she wanted to socialize more than provide the services I was paying for. She was asking me why I wouldn't speak much (I didn't want to encourage her in telling me more stories) - she couldn't understand much of what I saying as well. She started singing for me and it went on and on. She then put mud on my body and on my eyes - and asked me to open my eyes whilst it was still on?? and at the same time asking me to stand up and sit on another place so she can clean up, but her English wasn't good so I asked her to repeat. At this point she suddenly kept splashing my face with water without any pre warnings. It felt like she was just flattering me but not really giving me the treatment and service that was personal and felt good. It was really uncomfortable. She was slightly rude as well. I feel really traumatized after this experience.

After one hour of being in the turkish hammam she put face mask on me and left me in the room telling me that someone else will be coming to do my massage. She kept asking me whether I am enjoying - to which I felt forced to answer yes although I was quite terrified and always wary of what would happen next due to the lack of instruction and direction by her. I was left in the massage room for fifteen minutes with face mask and no one coming in. I went out and asked the management of what was going on. It seemed like the receptionist didn't even know who was going to be doing my massage. At this point I had had enough and wasn't enjoying my experience at all. I quite regretted choosing this spa over another one we had initially been to and absolutely loved the service and standards but was a drive away (Grand paanaroma spa - Hassan ) but chose to go for the deluxe package in our own hotel because the guys (Issa, Lateef and Ziya) seemed to be always asking us to when we are booking it.

Lateef asked me later to what went wrong that I stopped the massage suddenly and he started accusing me that I was in a bad mood and nobody else seemed to have complained about the spa. Instead of taking the criticism on board he played the defensive side and walked away with NO APOLOGIES. IHe seemed to think I was complaining for the heck of it? Issa did not seem apologetic as well.. I have never ever written or felt so conned off for my money than I did just yesterday. I don't think they know what 5 star service is like. The personal attention, service and care in Grand panaroma spa was phenomenal. I would truly encourage everyone not to waste their time in green nature spa unless you don't mind getting okay service. In the end the owner did give us a 30 pound refund and a gift as a gesture but for me it was time wasted and regret booking it right at the end of the trip leaving me with no time to go to the original spa we went to.

PS: the receptionist lady was very helpful and so was the male massager and the owner who were very concerned. The service was very poor and I hope they read this review so as to improve their service. I was not going to write a review initially as I did not want the spa to get a bad reputation because of the lady - Sameera but they're attitude after prompted one.

Having said this, my husband on the other hand had a great time and enjoyed his massage although he felt a lack of direction as well. He preferred the grand panaroma spa experience as well.

I hope this helps

4  Thank Zahra M

I hope this helps

2  Thank RizQo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We're do I begin. Firstly it's never 5 stars I've travelled half the world and I'd say it's a 3 star if you like chicken,turkey,fish every lunch and dinner and sprouts n broccoli for breakfast then you will be happy. Just one warning thou food is cold and dare to use microwave at your own risk it's never cleaned and covered in food splatters. Breakfast is scrambled eggs/boiled/ pastries etc or frash cooked fried eggs out doors.loads of cats round your feet crying to be fed.and pool beds are a nightmare if it's not the hundreds of wasps round you it's the thousands of ants and as for the slides they were off more than on. And water was freezing.now the activities guys lmao same routine day n night sex mad so look out for your girls. We were on floor 4 room 4202 and boom boom all night and the lift up n down all night asked reception to move us were told full the male cleaner stole from our room ok they were only 2 drinking beakers with straws but that's beside the point so lock everything in ur case.the marble floors are lethal my daughter slipped on top step and went all way down stairs fracturing her elbow and needed hospital for stitches if it wasn't for another British guest shed still be sitting on the floor as staff didn't seem to care .id never return to this hotel even if it was free the rooms were not cleaned in the 2 weeks we stayed nor the bedding changed at all and only reason we had clean towels was we threw them on floor daily.and I can put al my money on the response I will get under new management etc we take feed back seriously etc well I'm not the first nor will I be the last to have items stolen from this hotel and managers answer will be same as last person had. So if you want to waste your hard earned cash on cold food un cleaned rooms and rubbish entertainment don't let my feedback put you off but if you want an enjoyable holiday book elsewhere.we stayed from 12th to 26th of April and one good bit of advice tip the young batman called Romeo he will look after you and give you big glasses of beer and if you tip him regularly he will have your drinks ready before everyone in queue and don't book the spa treatments as they are a third of the price outside.only drinks allinclusive are beer vodka peach schnapps and amaretto oh and white/red vinegar which they say is wine lol

Room tip: Book room looking at front of hotel as you won't get sleep at back and not by lifts
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very busy hotel great for families with children but for others its chaos, I was in a block away from hotel, room 707 next to the stairs, this was a nightmare because of the noise. I paid for a club room to which was an upgrade from standard rooms, dont bother as it was very standard 3 star rating. I emailed hotel 2 weeks in advance as I wanted room in hotel and with pool/garden view as paid extra for it... I never got that was opposite another block. Rooms are very dated.
Booking in was chaos had to put on own all inclusive bands as they couldn't cope with the amount of people arriving.
Food was repetitive every other day was same menu. You could get a full english/ other foods up on the terrace bar, but this was not all inclusive and you could only drink drinks from that bar you had to pay for.
Spa & staff were brilliant and the lady who massages is magic! booked in twice.
Entertainment was shocking,.
The hotel was clean and staff were friendly but I would not return, ive never been to a hotel with so many stairs!
WASPS!! thats all im going to say..
Book excursions, the boat trip & safari are brilliant.
Marmaris a lovely place <3

Room tip: Dont book block 600- 700+ so noisy
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice looking. We arrived in the evening just as dinner buffet was finishing but the reception staff called and made them stay open a while longer which was nice of them. However on arrival they wanted us to pay extra because they claimed my little sister wasn't seen as a child although we had booked her and she was seen as a child there. Other families seemed to also have similar problems. We got a family room with two balconies which was very spacious but there was 5 of us and had only one key. They didn't change any of the bath towels or the bed sheets and we all got really itchy in the end and didn't give us any loo roll even when requested for it. The food wasn't All that great but loved the grill food and you could never go hungry. The spa people are very pushy and very rude when you don't book with them. Walking out of hotel you will find cheap deals for turkish baths the more u walk the cheaper it gets! Best thing of the holiday was the entertainment team they was amazing altho night entertainment got repetitive towards the end. This is a very family friendly hotel if you have kids. The bar isn't all inclusive all hours they have times when they are. There wasn't much to do as it was early In the season the shops on top of the road are cheap and you can haggle to lower the prices. The weather was okay not too bad. The brits are very rude they should be ashamed of themselves! Most of them forgot they had kids and wudnt look after them and was an embrassement to their selves! Reception staff could do with improving their communication skills. Got a manicure and pedicure and haircut in the salon in the hotel, good prices although they dont seem to stick to the appointment times so beware might have to wait a while. Also there was cats lurking around and wouldn't let you enjoy your meal outdoors. I would visit turkey again a beautiful country had a good time with my family but would stay in a different hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family