1,862 results
All reviewsanimation teamjewellery shopturkeypool areamini barturkish bathgala nightlovely hotelsea viewa la carte restaurantbeach boygreat holidaynext yearprivate beachbar staffevening entertainmentwaiter service
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Just spent a week in this wonderful hotel. I had read the positive reviews about the staff and agree that they are friendly and professional.
The hotel is in a great location and we walked into Marmaris and Ichmeler as well as getting the cheap dolmus which seemed to run every five minutes.
The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, with an excellent bathroom. Facilities such as bars, pool and beach area were clean and of good quality.
The food was plentiful and varied with fantastic salads and fish, including a barbecue in the evenings. There was no queuing and the attentive staff kept you well-supplied with decent wine.
We enjoyed our stay so much that we plan to return at the end of the season.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ann058
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Gizem is brilliant with the kids in the kids club and made my 5 year olds holiday brilliant. Also Ozy and Fred are a great asset to the entertainment team. I recommend this resort to everyone. We will be back next year. Thank you from Hunter, Lee and Paula.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank leekerr19762018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing, the staff and entertainment was amazing so friendly and interactive with every person they also get you to have more fun then your already are having the food was amazing and the so comfortable, an all rounder, very good location aswell.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kushnoorali
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, beautiful staff, nothing was too much trouble. The food was fantastic. Rooms large with fantastic walk in showers, luxury range of toiletries, lush thick piled towels, mini bar fully stocked with treets. Be careful of the prices though they are a bit steep. The spa is expensive as I found out. They charge you in euros not lira, £51 for bronzing massage. A note to oneself is this bronzing massage IS NOT FAKE Tan. It helps to boost your tan. The pool is amazing although a bit cold. Very well located, beech is 2minutes walk away. Lots of lovely bars along the beech front. A trip to the bar strip is a must. Also a trip to the grand bazaar is a must, many bargains to have. The bus stops outside the hotel on the main road and its 3 lira to go anywhere. They stop if you put your hand up anywhere. Fab service although they stop at 10pm. Taxi are also very cheap and curious. A lovely 5star hotel and holiday. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bridgette H
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I travelled to Turkey by myself for the first time and as a female and I felt very safe and welcome!
The staff were amazing and were very attentive throughout my stay. The entertainment staff, Ozy, Gizem and Fredd were amazing, so energetic and worked hard to involve everyone providing entertainment throughout the day and evening.

The room I was in was great though I had two double beds placed together, however, they were very comfortable and the shower and room itself was fab!

Food was amazing, I reviewed this hotel before booking it and heard it was 'samey'.... There is a lot of variety... the salads are fab and meat and how it was cooked changed each day and from breakfast, lunch and dinner, the traditional midnight soup was a lovely end to the evening. The food is great and has much variety! If you want to eat burgers and chips there's that option too.

The massages?... where do I start... I had 3 and they were amazing, they were set in the hotel so I could just go back to my room and relax... they are amazing and the ladies were fabulous and able to provide what I remember for my first massage as a blissful experience... really recommend if a little expensive!

I would truly recommend this hotel, much value for money if my experience is to go by!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo