“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Redpine 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Natasha D
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this villa the first week of July. It was my first time staying in a villa as I normally go all inclusive so I was little nervous but my worries quickly disappeared. We couldn't of asked for much more. There is everything you need there it really is like home from home. The guy Memet who looks after the villa for the owners is so helpful to he couldn't do enough for us and helped us with booking a boat trip. He also speaks really good English.
Charlie who done my booking was also fantastic and prompt at responding to emails which was great.
The villa is very clean good size fridge too if there's lots of you going.
The pool was also cleaned every morning which was a bouns. All in all I loved it so much so we are thinking of going for two weeks at Christmas.

Management Response
16 Jul 2015
So pleased that you had a good holiday, we try our best to make the villa the ideal holiday home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing