See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Calmness, perfect location, Mr.Ozan, Caramel, the dog, the turtles, hens and chickens Muhittin, the cat, the hadsome and nervous turkey (Bickın: We gave him that name). The hotel owners were really very nice people. Very warm and helpful.
A nearly coup d'etat occurred when we were there. Our feeling was: fortunately we are still safe in our country.

Room Tip: Rooms with Acs are good for midsummer vacations.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We just ate here. Foods are delicious and not very expensive. Actually I am not sure about accomodation. Not far from sea. And nice place to find nature and sea. When u want to go kabak you have to go down with bus

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

There are few hotels near Kabak beach unless you want to take a bus up the valley. So the hotels take advantage of this fact to provide poor service and charge really high prices. We paid 250TL for a room without a bathroom. We had to wait in line to take a shower before dinner. While I was waiting, I met a guy who was visibly upset. He told me that he checked in in the morning and headed for the beach. When he came back, the staff had packed up his stuff in his room and rented the room to someone else and moved him to a smaller room. There wasn't availability in other hotels so he told me he had to suck it up.

There was one chef cooking for the whole hotel so even though his food was delicious, poor guy just couldn't churn out dishes on time. We had to wait an hour for our food, there were couples who waited 2 hours. Same goes for the nice lady serving food, she just couldn't cope.

Overall, we had a roof over our head for a night but would never return here. Find somewhere else to stay if you can.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2015

A little off the beaten track, Chakra is a real find. I originally thought you needed to be quite fit to brave the steep rocky path from the village were the dolmus stops, down to the beach, but the lovely owners are quite happy to provide transfers.

My first night was in one of their little budget two floor huts. It didnt have en-suite but it was like staying in a magic wendy house. Great fun.

The second night I upgraded to one of their designer yurts, with well designed ensuite, a massive bed, and a skylight. Laying in bed, looking at the stars, truly wonderful.

The home-cooked food is wonderful and the service attentive and really friendly.

When I stayed it was out of season and very quiet, but it is surrounded by other resorts, so I'm not sure if that would be the case later in the year.

By experience was the perfect chilled de-stresser. First flippin class!

Room Tip: Take your pick!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Huggy_12
Reviewed 13 October 2014

Kabak an alternative lifestyle village and where better to stay than a bamboo hut. Only completed a couple of months ago and really nice although don't know how they will stand up to the weather in a year or so. The hut was gorgeous with a central skylight in the roof that opens up so you can watch the stars. Clean and comfortable with a great en suite all in keeping with the decor. We asked for mosquito nets Just in case which were quickly installed. A lovely restaurant and bar and a great sitting platform up in the trees.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends