All reviews breakfast buffet was very nice accor hotels touristic area train station walking distance clean rooms the hotel staff alsancak sea city lira comfort
Reviewed 28 April 2018

we loved to stay Ibis hotel in Izmir, too. Fresh and clean rooms, comfortable beds, delicious and various food and drink options are always standard. Especially, ıbis Alsancak hotels place was perfect for our visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Kanlıoglu,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Izmir Alsancak.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is a clean, functional business hotel. The breakfast buffet was good, but it was quite crowded. The staff is attentive and helpful. The room had everything I needed. My colleague complained her room was small, but mine was large enough. The decor is modern and I like the fact that the rooms aren’t carpeted. My only complaint was that the air conditioning system was noisy but not cool (even though I had it on the lowest temp and highest fan levels).

Avoid rooms near the elevators as they announce the floor, doors opening, doors closing, dings,bongs, etc.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Umbaba,

First of all thank you for your nice comments regarding your stay at ibis İzmir Alsancak.
We will be more than happy to wellcome you again on your next visit to İzmir.
Best Regards,
Murat Akın

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 6 nights. The rooms are very well furnished and without any extra that nobody ever use. The location of the hotel is very convenient for walk by trips for dinner and entertainment. I should add one informant point about the breakfasts: it is very well designed for quality quick breakfast but served even the authentic food like Izmir tulumu, Gevrek and boyoz. I should not forget the very pleasing services of the waitresses, especially mr. Altan Uslu. He controls all details to please the clients. You can even go this hotel for only breakfast.
Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Çetin Bey,

I will personaly thank to Altan on behalf of your comments...

Reviewed 14 February 2018

it's a Ibis, but a basic one. If you look for a budget room, this can be a good option, also the location is good, close to train station, seaside and lot's of shops and restaurants.

The staff at front desk is not very friendly and smiley in fact, I noticed a lack of "welcome feeling".

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Henrique d
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear MrHenrique,

The lack of 'wellcome feeling' is considered as a huge fail by Ibis Izmir Alsancak team, please be assure that we will be much more wellcoming next time..

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed there from 24th of January to 2nd of february. There are so many praises I can say for this hotel.
The level of cleanliness and comfort is topnotch. Housekeeping did an amazing job with maintaining the room.
Their restaurant for breakfast had a vast selection and staff were efficient, accomodating and always greets you with a smile.
Reception was very warm and welcoming.
I have also personally met their General Manager Mr. Murat Akin and I would like to commend him for leading such an amazing team.
I will certainly be back.

Moustafa - room 501

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr Moustafa,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the warm ibis Izmir Alsancak.