All reviewsking suiteturkeywonderful familyfamily run hotelprivate balconyunique experiencebutterfly balloonshotel is locatedview is amazingamazing hostswatch the sunsetstayed longerhotel experienceamazing hotelthe breakfast areaspent nightshot air balloons
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed at the KOZA cave hotel during a recent visit to Cappadoccia, and I must say it was a fantastic experience.

Goreme has a large choice of hotel options, but I highly recommend the Koza cave. It sits at the top of the valley, with sweeping views over the rock formations.

Our room was the King suite, and it was worth the money spent. The king suite has an amazing terrace, perfect for catching the sunrise and sunsets over the valley.

Contributing to the authentic experience of this hotel is the fact that all the rooms have been carved into the rock from centuries ago (with small, much needed improvements by the Hotel owner). Everything is within walking distance, and Goreme is by far the most gorgeous of the Cappadoccian cities.

The Koza cave is a family run hotel, and you can instantly feel their warmth and hospitality.

Sam was a fantastic help, with a wealth of information and ready to lend a hand in all circumstances.

He helped me pick out a romantic restaurant, and booked our balloon trips ahead of time to ensure we had the best chances to fly.

Davesh was full of fantastic stories about the hotel and its history, taking us on a mini tour through the charming rooms.

The warmth of the family definitely made our stay all the more special.

If you do decide to go to Cappadoccia, do yourself a favour and stay at this gem of a hotel!

Room Tip: Everything here is amazing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at Koza Cave Hotel with some friends and it was the best hotel I have ever stayed in! The owners and staff are super friendly and make you feel at home. The terrace is beautiful and has the best view in Goreme (in my opinion)! I would recommend this hotel to everyone that asked.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We could only feel how magical the city of Cappadocia was when we first step foot in Koza Cave Hotel! You step foot in a mini enchanting Cappadocia. It was our first “sisters” trip and my birthday gift, and this hotel has made it for me. Every single detail takes you on a story, and makes you live a dream. By far, the most homey, comfy and clean hotel I’ve ever stayed in, with the most wonderful rooftop terrace overlooking the town, the fairy chimneys, the caves and the magical floating in the sky hot air balloons. You can’t but feel overwhelmed from the minute you step foot in the hotel welcomed by Anne Aysil’s warm smile and Mimi the cat, till you bid goodbye to her, Mimi, Babacim and dear Sam! A family business wonderfully run and managed to make you feel at home, however offering you all the magic of ancient Kapadokya and it’s enchanting caves with every single detail. There’s no more delicious Turkish breakfast than the one prepared by Anne Aysil’s own hands with so much love and the care of her husband. And there’s no more relaxing stay than this one amongst this caring, loving family. I miss them already! And I’m sure to come back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at Koza and really loved it. The owners are fantastic hosts and very helpful, they arrange tours, shutle, coffe, tea. The hotel also has the best view in the city - from the rooftop you can see the valley from both sides - a real panorama! Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Beautiful hotel! The staff was very friendly and answered my many questions. Room was clean, very comfortable, and beautiful above my expectations! Included breakfast was delicious. View from breakfast room and upper deck could not be beat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family