Hotel Altinsaray
US$95
US$78
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsottoman palacepoolside arealadies beachbeautiful hoteltop floorsmall fridgesaladturkeynext yearseainternetholidayearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We where plan to stay 3 nights here at 19 may 2017 (last weekend). We make our rezervations via ETS TUR. The sold us sea view double room + breakfast.

Hotel Place & Room: You have to know that this hotel just near of the main road of city, so that mean all night until morning you will listen car and motorcycle sounds! Because they never change room windows! what sound on the outside, it will bring inside and you cant sleep! Also there is many discouteqa! All night those sounds on your room! You will be crazy but nothing will change. Room is just another case. bed's are like used since 1700's cause while u r lying on bed ur back will heart! Bath are dirty, room wasnt clean! When we on bed just we feel always scratch on our body! In room; you will not welcome. No slipper, not even one bottle of water!! Ah almost forget, i was in suit room!

Personel: The reception and other personal are just so rude! They never wanna help you! No one says welcome, morning, or something with a little smile. just dirty but all workers on kitchen i almost saw everyone while scratch them belly!

Breakfast: Breakfast's are just sucks! It's so limited breakfast. And if you wanna know i tell you, they gave you cheese, same wheese with pepper, same cheese with thyme, this is all same with olive's! So if u thinking that you will do breakfast on hotel, dont :)

Be away from this hotel, this hotel is not renewed, is not clean, not comfortible, and not hospitality! Dont choose it.

Room Tip: sakın seçmeyin. Tüm cephelerden ses alıyor, ve odalar pis
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Şahin G
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My husband and I stayed at Altinsaray for one week in May 2017, after reading good reviews on trip advisor. The hotel stands out from the rest in Kusadasi due to its lovely unique traditional build. We felt like we had gone back in time, and were staying in an old Ottoman Palace belonging to a rich Sultans of bygone days. It was early in the year and there wasn't many guests, about a dozen. This give us the feeling of being special guests in a lovely old villa. We were fortunate, while we were there to meet up with the Manager who invited us to spend an evening in his second hotel for drinks and an evening meal, all free of charge. He explained that because of the current un surety of tourism in Turkey, money, understandably had not been put into the hotels upkeep, this is why the rooms are in need of some TLC, but they are clean and the towels are changed daily. The rooms are basically furnished and have a small fridge and safe and are all built around an open square central courtyard. Because of the openness of the building, it attracts lots of small birds to which some have taken up residence by making nests around the walls of the courtyard. They bird song can be enjoyed almost everywhere in the Hotel. Its location is lovely, with the back of the Hotel overlooking the sea and Snake Island. It is about 20 minutes walk one way to Ladys beach and about the same amount of time to get to Kusadasi centre and harbour. We had a change of room while we were there as we had an electrical fault. The first room was at the front of the hotel and overlooked a road but the second was at the back and had a lovely sea view. If you go to this Hotel and like us, like a nice private view then you must ask for a sea-view room, the best being from 409 to 412. They all have the same fabulous view. The people who looked after us were friendly and welcoming and the food was traditionally Turkish. We enjoyed our breakfast of yogurt with fresh fruit, followed by omelette with salad and a choice of crusty bread and honey. The evening meals were equally as nice, with usually freshly barbecued chicken and fish or stews with lots of Turkish mezes and different types of salads and hot and cold pasta with spicy or plain vegetables. The outdoor terraces and pool area have great views of the sea and sunset. All in all this Hotel was a fantastic find and was a breath of fresh air from the metropolis of mostly concrete Hotels that are everywhere else in Kusadasi.

Room Tip: rooms 409 to 412 for good sea and island views
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I was very satisfied with my room and I loved how the balcony had a view of the sea. Small fridge on the room. Internet was ok. Very beautifull and well maintained pool area, daily room cleaning and super friendly and helpfull staff.

Breakfast was traditionally Turkish, with olives, cucumber, tomatoes and lots of cheese. I am not too fond of that but there was enough bread for me, you can toast your bread yourself. There is also someone making fresh ommeletes and pancakes while you wait. I found dinner absolutely delicious every evening. There was plenty and plenty to choose from, even for me as a vegetarian. The caramel cake they have for desert is amazing.

My only complaint is the noise. I was here out of season so most of the time I was one of the only people here and it was nice and calm. However, one night what looked like a highschool class was staying in the hotel and it was horrible. It would have been better if they would have put all these kids in rooms next to eachother but they were spread out over the hotel and shouting at eachother from the top floor down to the first etc. I could hear them very loudly inside my room, even with earplugs in. For this reason I would not recommend this hotel in the main season.

Room Tip: Would recommend picking a room with a balcony and with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I was a little unsure about Turkey as a holiday destination having heard that not feeling safe .
I am very happy to say that staying at the Altinsaray Hotel in Kusadasi in October has completely changed my mind and I am already planning to return to the same hotel next year!
The hotel is lovely - beautiful, the rooms are need of renovation but kept very clean.
Tannur ,the best Front Office Manager was fantastic and always there to help you with anything you needed. If you have any problems or queries Tannur was happy to get things sorted for you very quickly and always friendly with a smile!
The hotel is in a great location -in the middle between Ladies beach and the center town so you don't need to walk far if you prefer a more lovely night.
A nice restaurant with stunning views of the sea and the sunset.
Plenty of space to relax in the garden and poolside area .
And great, friendly staff - particularly Memo on the main bar and Aytekin in the restaurant.Guys,you are fantastic!
Special thanks to the chef Tolga,the food was excellent - open buffets were very large choices of meals with local cuisine with traditional Turkish dishes each night and super delicious. Aytekin,Memo and Tolga were always around answering people questions and checking everything is ok. All the restaurant and service workers were very friendly.
All the staff work exceptionally hard to make sure everybody is happy and looked after. I`ll return next year.....I just hope it's the same staff!Very highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms with the sea views are sunny and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank bobbyi33
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Traditional Ottoman Palace. Great Place. Lovely food always Turkish meals but a good choice. Budget rooms dated. Pool reception and dining area stunning. No wifi in basic rooms. Lovely staff. Central to town and ladies beach. Can't wait to stay again next year

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family